1. It has been 2 hours since your last update, can you tell us anything else? Any idea when the Cow/Snowman events will be re-enabled, and have GMs found the source of what was causing the delays and the constant shut down of icecrown every 30 minutes? Thank you

2. I think they need time and work hard to fix it. They can't spam every 10min about progress. Try tomorrow, give em time :)

3. IMO the multiboxer that camp in feralas is one of the reason the server keep being crash. I believe if you make it pvp off in that area, perhaps slightly better

4. This word should be banned from forum honestly.

5. I'm sure some kind of a balance will be found regarding Lordaeron and Icecrown emblems - I'm the type of a person who farms them like mad when they are available and then when it's done stop enjoying the character because it was geared too quickly with no time to savor it - but I get that not everyone plays the game in that sense and that some people don't mind a small holiday boost in terms of gear. Considering vote points were nerfed I trust that staff is going to also make the right decision with the rate at which emblems can be farmed, so that everybody can get something without breaking the game.

I didn't get a chance to experience snowmen or Santa yet but I'm sure there will be time. Cows are as much fun as always, even though forum and ingame spoilers were inevitable. Kinda miss the stairs though.

Forum games are amazing in design and everyone will be able to find something that suits them, and in the end this creativity will serve Warmane as promotion with funny (speed hunter) and ballsy (marriage) screenshots. Really well done and can't wait to see what happens there.

There are way too many spoiled kids on the forum asking for gifts, and you can tell they're kids by the way they demand whatever they feel they're entitled to. More mature people know to appreciate what's in front of them and also know the meaning of community; kids will grow up eventually.

Thank you staff for spending your holiday time here scripting, managing and hosting that which many take for granted. Merry Christmas to all, and happy holidays!

6. I for one really appreciate these events, i play on icecrown and i 100% agree, i love what the staff are doing and i really love the rates right now, it's very nice when you don't have a lot of time to play but for christmas you get a gear boost. But whatever warmane do they will get criticised unfortunately.

7. if there's something new about cows? whether to start?

8. Still Waiting for Cow Event and Snowman Farm.

9. The events will most likely make a return later today. We've applied several fixes and are more confident in turning on the events. As soon they are active there will be an announcement and a post in this thread.

10. One question, will emblems drop rate be reduced on icecrown realm, as same as they are reduced on lordaeron?

11. Bring snowmen back please, like last last year. Last year you did amazing job with these events.

12. Proterean. Dear Guild Master i appreiacte your pushing the repairs. But then be fair and make snowmans like to 4.1 not to 2.1 and dont make them like last year. slow spawn time and hard to farm.... make it like 2017 do something special.. i AM your player since 2011 even was before Molten but.... You are gm here many years. so do something funny cool and awesome not same as last year.

thanks for understanding. Respect.

13. Proterean. Dear Guild Master i appreiacte your pushing the repairs. But then be fair and make snowmans like to 4.1 not to 2.1 and dont make them like last year. slow spawn time and hard to farm.... make it like 2017 do something special.. i AM your player since 2011 even was before Molten but.... You are gm here many years. so do something funny cool and awesome not same as last year.

thanks for understanding. Respect.
    I would be the exact opposite of this, I've played this server since 2010 and I'd like to somewhat gear my alt. Snowmen how they were yesterday are fine, some people love them, some people hate and in the end it's up to the GMs on how they wanna do it.

First 12345 ... Last