1. I'm sure it's the Bad Santa's diabolical plan! LUL

2. I really don't get why warmane made this Christmas so hard. Its suppose to be Christmas everyone should be happy not suffer. played also for 12 years since molten. Even though I lost my toons and most of my gears and ach from the moltdown. People struggled so much to gain their gears and stuff again because this is a fun server and this server makes me happy in my bad times. I really don't get the point of why making this event so hard for the players. Snowman event is on hold though it heals does more damage and has more HP. Santa ****ed every city. Cow level event is way too much 2 eots per 5-10 cows and 2 eofs. ICC 10N is much better than that. We supported this server for a long time. At least give something back to your players. Emblems are enough for us.
    Edited: December 21, 2016

3. I really think that warmane change their oppinion really easy. I mean they saw few comments here about the event that is stuped or something and they decided to change it to something that is even worse than ICC. At least ICC has some tactics and you have to think. Warmane you have to look at the ppl in those 5 hours when the event was up, who were in the game, not to those who are in the forum. I'm not saying that you should bring back everything as it was, but this is unbeliveble. When you dicede to do something, do it for all. That way like 3000 ppl got emblems and fun and others waited 3 days for something fun, and now what. And that 5 man dungeon with 1300k health it's ok when you recive something. 3 days save for what - 10 emblems. The event is not really an event now.

Don't understand me wrong. I really do like the job you are doing with the server. Thank you very much for that. Wish you the best christmas.

P.S. Sorry for my english.

4. i dont mind enormous hp pool of cows.... its not just a tank and spank so ppl cant bring naked toons to this... but drop rate is rly lame.... either give it like last year or dont give at all....

5. so those who r still curious we killed 30 cows by now, got total 4 EoF and 4 EoT, tried the boss which was impossible and then it bugged out.
    thanks for your update!

the overall problem is not 1.3m hp, it takes some time but you can still kill it. the main issue is the droprate which is low as **** and i dont see any reason for running this event since its a lets say "waste of time" without any legit loot :> it takes time to kill the cows yes but like this not everybody can go and kill them since it needs at least a decent healer and/or tank.

6. Well cows aren't worth the time/effort anymore, back to ICC/RS farming

7. killed 17cows got 2 emblems killed 10snowmans just 2 eot lul
    Edited: December 21, 2016 Reason: update

8. Cow King says Moo Mooo you cant kill me, i have 23M HP Mooo Moooo

PS. We Got 4 Eofs and 2 Eots after 30 cows

9. I got 0 emblems from 15 cows, tried the boss, died by allahu akbar cows after 8 mins of dpsing.. this is ridiculous

10. Ty Warmane
    Their cows have the same percentage as their transmog scrolls

They both have a lot of fun

Happy new YEAR! :D

11. Shutdown cows and bring back SNOWMAN... to good old days ;)
    HO HO HOOO

12. what are u doing gm ?!!! warmane have 21k ppl online and more noob gm s :D i just save cow event 3day and get 0 emblems hehe gg xmas holiday

13. Damn I stayed loyal after the break down of Molten, even the second one I just stand through, lost my chars I played hours and hours on (didn't donate.. unfortunately, cuz coins where payed back not hours of playin..)
    Now Warmane gives us one day!! for an absolutely crazy amazing event, everybody got high on. So high that people donated chars to lvl 80 to gear them up fast too push their guild or just to save time in the future. I bet my life on the fact that Warmane did a fortune in these 12 hours of LSD-like euphoria.
    Then they said "we got issues" like always.. srsly guys, its getting so old.
    After they fixed those "issues" they completly nerfed the event so it become useless as hell and people have lvl 80 toons with no gear at all, so they generally donated for nothing. BUT the winner is Warmane again, scammed the players and gets away with this.
    Feels bad, when you donate for the second time (first time to skip queues) and get scammed by the server you followed through every ****ing valley of doom.

REMEMBER WHO MADE YOU WARMANE!

14. And I thought that the gold/proff/rep rate changes (and maybe the gold squish,just maybe) was going to be the worst thing this year.

First ... 78910 Last