1. and idk why we again play in same server ?! hehe 4 character s i lose and get just ****ing 50 coin hehe

2. Unfortunately Dire maul is now a PVP zone! Hordes are killing Alliances and some Big cows mount a Mammoth and stand exactly @NPC and its impossible for us to get Teleport!
    Make a solution...
    Good job Warmane!

3. Once per year you could give players apportunity to easy farm emblems even just for 1 day. This is a holyday, time to give presents, we can farm hard any other of 364 days.

4. waiting for any reply of a staff member so everybody knows if they are gonna change that drop rate or if it stays like this.

5. Quick feedback summary on the cow event:
    The instance is now a 5 man with a 1 week of lockout ID. Meaning you can only do it twice before the whole winter season event is over.
    The EoF drop chance from cows is around 8% from what I have seen. (on my run I got 2 EoF no EoT for 20 cows killed)
    The boss has 23 million hp which is impossible to kill on time before he enrages even with a coordinated full geared group.
    Phase 2 seems to spawn Cow adds, each of which has 2.4 million hp. This is when the boss enraged and oneshot aoe all of us.
    30 minutes spent for 2 EoF and 10 minutes of Resurrection sickness
    Edited: December 21, 2016

6. Events today will start an hour later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

7. Events from today will be hosted Jan 3rd.
    Edited: January 1, 2017

First ... 8910