1. Can u make snowman drop Justice .. like last year :(

2. remove the mad santa or at least change his location to somewhere where he doesn't reck every player under lvl 80 with his aura. There is no way for lower levels to access Stormwind

3. Hello there,
    I am pritty sure i am in no position to suggest, but maybe you could just make events harder so people wouldn't get too much gear from the events. You could do something like increase respawn times of the snowman, make their spawn coords dynamic not static, and also maybe make stuff like they spawn in a certain zone at a certain time. for example now its 10:00 so up to 11:00 it picks a random spawn route from an array of spawn data and it randomises that in this time period they spawn in silithus, and when 11:00 comes it does same thing and randomises that from 11:00 to 12:00 they spawn in shadowmoon valley or something like that. Dynamic events might make event little harder. I am not criticizing you, infact you're doing good job. events are interesting they bring a new breeze of fresh wind into the server. But they could be more harder. :)

4. Hello there,
    I am pritty sure i am in no position to suggest, but maybe you could just make events harder so people wouldn't get too much gear from the events. You could do something like increase respawn times of the snowman, make their spawn coords dynamic not static, and also maybe make stuff like they spawn in a certain zone at a certain time. for example now its 10:00 so up to 11:00 it picks a random spawn route from an array of spawn data and it randomises that in this time period they spawn in silithus, and when 11:00 comes it does same thing and randomises that from 11:00 to 12:00 they spawn in shadowmoon valley or something like that. Dynamic events might make event little harder. I am not criticizing you, infact you're doing good job. events are interesting they bring a new breeze of fresh wind into the server. But they could be more harder. :)
    its xmas mate now its time to gifts.. what is point now making peaople gear harder... please understand me as good person....... Merry Xmas and Happy new Year.. Give people best on start later keep normal little events like every year till today....

5. I actually love the events you guys did. I farmed the snowman yesterday on Lordaeron and it was great. It's still funny how some players still use frost on them and fully heal them (it happens on WG raid).
    But I don't see where are the location of these events, like the race event for example.

Oh and I have to move my bank alt from SW, Bad Santa is crushing everything lol

6. Hi, any news about returning the event back online?, can you tell us at what time will u release event back online ? thanks

7. Hi staff,
    I just wanted to say I am looking forward to the events likely returning to tonight and the emblem rates really help to gear toons when you don't have a lot of time to play. I hope none of that will be changed and just the lag issue will be fixed! Good work!

8. Thank you very much for the nice event that you made for us. I really hope that it will be back soon. Everything was just perfect as it was.
    I really appreciate your work and wish you merry christmas and happy new year.

9. hello qeustion about cow event, can you do this one time or it can be reseted every 7days till 2 january? would be nice to get any chances to get something nice.

10. Hello, when the cow event is going to start?

11. well since we have already lordareon blizzlike , on icecrown is good like this , is a bit hard to gear alts or new members , i have like 5 friends new here and they said is a bit hard to get items, so somehow is an door with a good way

12. So you wanna tell me you build new stairs event just for 3 stairs events in 2 weeks lul

13. Players And Game Master could someone answer my question,could someone tell me if the events will up or no more ?
    i need a quick answer please from anyone

First ... 23456 ... Last