1. Both the concern about events causing heavy load, lag and other issues, as well as the tuning of the event mobs, have been forwarded to the rest of the Staff.

2. Congratulations, really.
    Congratulations to all of you which posted the answers on the global channel and the forums, really. I spent some time trying to find out what the riddle is, then more time solving the riddle, but no, there has to be a guy that can solve it and post the answer. I solved the riddle, woke up 1 hour before it was supposed to go live and 3 hours passes since. The Staff had some problems with it obviously, I don't judge that, they're doing something, they are allowed to make mistakes. But to do something like post the answer, which by the way you maybe didn't even find out for yourself but someone told you, you need to be a rare kind of stupid.
    Thank you Warmane, you tried.

3. Cow event portal isn't working, why? (icecrown)

4. Cow event portal isn't working, why? (icecrown)
    [06:25:12] [1] [Garloc]: W me for invite.
    [06:25:20] [1] [Garloc]: or face the consequences

Horde killing horde... :'(

5. cant get gift? bro
    Gift will be distributed at 31st of December as mentioned.

6. I understand that there might be some problems causing lag, not being able to enable cow event, but for **** sake please just give us something, we'll understand. Keeping everyone in the dark is just bad.

7. 40 (5-6k geared) people takes 10 mins to kill a snowman. Is this a joke? Its worse than ICC 25HC bosses.
    This should be a holiday event not a suffering event where everyone dies now and then.

Why can't you leave it the way it is.

8. how about disabling the WG battle for the events, or atleast a couple days, so that server doesnt crash every time WG battle starts?

9. I wish you all good days!
    Even Alliance players......... :)

10. I'm suggesting to either transfer spawn position of the snowmen, or to temporarily disable WG battle. Reason? Because the big lag happens when everyone is teleported out of WG on exactly 1 spot in Icecrown. Imagine 500+ players on same spot at the same time :D LUL

11. We didn't expect this many people playing the events. It seems the entire realm decided to take a chance at snowmen. We also acknowledge the difficulty of snowmen.

We're considering various other things right now to decrease the delay.

12. Last year little cows dropped gold and preserved holly while the big cow mounts and companions such as spectral tiger,ashes of alar, hippogryph hatchling and even the lightbringers tabard. This year snowmen and little cows drop VP,which is btw capped after 10 killed npcs, and big cows drops preserved holy and a picnic basket. May I ask why such a huge change or was it really planned that way?

13. To be more precise, we didn't expect the teleportation to affect the realm this much. Wintergrasp teleports is what's causing the delay right now. We're combating the delay by minimizing visibility temporarily. We have a couple of solutions in mind and will implement them on first convenience.

First ... 910111213 ... Last