1. the lag is real , i wish to at least disable the antisheat during the event feature cuz i can't even use the fly mount .

2. What about nonworking teleport for cow event on icecrown?

3. Snowmen are broken, the server is laggy as hell, wintergrasp is undoable.

4. What about nonworking teleport for cow event on icecrown?
    I am sure they are aware of it.. Literally Horde is killing Horde and Alliance is.. also killing Horde. Suffering is real.

5. May be try with 1 event,see if it works properly ,then start other one... the server is unplayable :/

6. Just wait a bit guys they will fix it in 30 mins

7. This looks more like a DDOS attack that server lag.

I mean, the server holds 13k players at the same time everyday, yet it has problems holding 4k right now (6am my time) during the event? does not seem logical.

8. Remove freakin events ,or make it like it should be done, without crashes and buggs.. Noone likes it when game crashes 5 times in 5 minutes,**** it.

9. This looks more like a DDOS attack that server lag.

I mean, the server holds 13k players at the same time everyday, yet it has problems holding 4k right now (6am my time) during the event? does not seem logical.
    No, have 7,000 players spread out everywhere and the server will work just fine, but cluster up 1,000 at the same spot and you`ll get 100,000,000ms of update time diff

10. Looks like the server finally crashed (ICC Offline since a few minutes ago).

11. i have an other suggestion , to avoid the insane amount of players at the same spot .. perhaps you guys could try a deferent locations for snowmens ( allys one and horde one )

12. Angry snowmen will be more spread out in Northrend in order to make it easier on the realm. All other events are functioning correctly. Good luck and have fun!

13. Can you start ban such annoying ppl?!

I mean like that - http://prnt.sc/dl9wmb .

14. 5 minutes left to wintergrasp win 3 times, server crashing. nice!

First ... 21011121314 ... Last