1. 30 cows only, dropping triumphs only xD nice event

2. Thanks for the update!

I just hope they become neutral if they are going to be all over northend of there will be some very angry questers lol

3. Angry snowmen will be more spread out in Northrend in order to make it easier on the realm. All other events are functioning correctly. Good luck and have fun!
    As you can see Admins work hard.. Be patient a bit its hard to control 10k ppl on 1 spot... Soon as they get some solutions they will do that and let us know... Thanks and have fun ppl...

4. Sugiero a base de mi Experiencia en otros servidores que pasaba lo mismo debido a la gran explotacion de jugadores en masa poner los eventos individuales en instances o en distintos sitios del mapa, por que si no sufriremos caidas y mucha perdida de tiempo en conquista de invierno por las batallas.

5. MoP player PoV:

Welp, 10 minutes of farming and bye bye Snowmen, see ya next week, thanks for the VP I guess... let's go for the cows... oh wow, they ALSO drop VP and nothing else! Maybe the Cow King... Nope, he's an oversized mannequin that drops a tabard. How about Bad Santa? Oh, only the one tanking it when it dies gets loot, it seems. Noice.

6. prot pls set a announcment ingame

7. Can you start ban such annoying ppl?!

I mean like that - http://prnt.sc/dl9wmb .
    nameplates & interact with target 2hard

8. MoP player PoV:

Welp, 10 minutes of farming and bye bye Snowmen, see ya next week, thanks for the VP I guess... let's go for the cows... oh wow, they ALSO drop VP and nothing else! Maybe the Cow King... Nope, he's an oversized mannequin that drops a tabard. How about Bad Santa? Oh, only the one tanking it when it dies gets loot, it seems. Noice.

As the man said Thank u for trolling us.5 Years of snowman tradition down the toilet. WE WANT JP!!!

9. only thing i want for xmas is lag free realm(icecrown) :') :')

10. is it bug or cow drop isnt the same like last year?

11. is it bug or cow drop isnt the same like last year?
    The loot is the same, just no gold dropping. Seems you've been unlucky.

12. last year every cow was dropping 2 frosts and 2 triumphs

13. last year every cow was dropping 2 frosts and 2 triumphs
    Posted yesterday already.

It has been nerfed, yes. Now there's a chance to get EoTs as well and not just EoFs. It'll take a few days more ultimately to get what you achieved few years ago but it's not going to be a painfully hard process. It's a time of cheer and fun so a good start for some players is some decent gear so they can bridge the gap and have fun in raids. Pile on that, the fact that a lot of other players are camping the place and the Wintergrasp battles that take place. It won't be easy to the emblems, but honestly in the end I would say it's equivalent in difficulty to daily queuing for a random dungeon and doing that over and over again. In other words, emblems are not that hard to get in the first place, this is just a rare opportunity to get them faster.

No gold is dropped either so there won't be any injection into the economy.

14. MoP player PoV:

Srsly whats up with the troll.Give us JP and we can call it an"event".You lose nothing but win a bigger chance at donations for LVL.Its a 1 year time event,that allows us,to gear our alts easier.Beside server is falling apart 2k players and droping.Bigger player base means more donations so make it worth playing lure ppl into game.All in all ...... we want JP...........

15. arent players gonna be fully EOT geared in 1 day? Isnt snowman event taking little too long ?

First ... 31112131415 ... Last