1. I'm glad you think it's missing. It means that all of our charades are working.

No gold will drop from any of the involved events.
    didn't expect that (riddle related) gj hehe

2. Hey, we solved the riddle, is the NPC up though?

3. Hey, we solved the riddle, is the NPC up though?
    Refer to the dates. Everything starts on the 19th. Gifts will be delivered on the 31st 00:00

4. Will these events Happen on Lordaeron too ?

5. Will these events Happen on Lordaeron too ?
    Of course. Why wouldn't they?

6. Will some discounts and extra coins this season?

7. can you share some info?
    If you're referring to the riddle, you have to decode it and only then you get to the core of the riddle.

8. Hey,

i would like to ask how you are planning to do that bad santa event, if you want to do it in the capital citys there will be lots of ppl. How do you want to determine the 5 winners?

9. Almost impressive.
    We can't really be too complex, after all we want people to play the event. Just a swish of magic to hide the text, a few lines encoded and a riddle behind it.

10. Heya, will there be any bonus to donations made this year or discounts?

Thanks!

11. There will be gifts to accounts that helped our realms this year. A random amount of kindness from us.

Hey,

i would like to ask how you are planning to do that bad santa event, if you want to do it in the capital citys there will be lots of ppl. How do you want to determine the 5 winners?
    The first group that tags it, gets it. There will be enough opportunities for everyone to do it as the Bad Santa will lay siege to the capitals every few hours.

12. Woohoooo there are gonna be events! Well GGWP! :D

13. Oops! wasn't aware sharing the answer wasn't allowed!

Have fun cracking it!

First 123412 ... Last