1. Oops! wasn't aware sharing the answer wasn't allowed!

Have fun cracking it!
    Let's keep it a mystery so everyone can partake in it, at least be mind boggled for a minute or two.

2. Heya, will there be any bonus to donations made this year or discounts?

Thanks!
    Sorry just to clarify. Will there be any bonuses if we donate within Christmas period aka 19th Dec to X?

Thanks!

3. What kind of these gifts* from Warmane???

4. What kind of these gifts* from Warmane???
    It's a surprise for obvious reasons lol.

5. Wouldn't be much of a gift if you knew what it was. Now would it?

6. I'd preffer a riddle to be an image of some sort, some strange map or some sort of a mixed up image giving hints on how to properly kill the cow..
    But hey, it's still a nice read, gj, gl to all with the riddle and the cows!

7. I'd preffer a riddle to be an image of some sort, some strange map or some sort of a mixed up image giving hints on how to properly kill the cow..
    But hey, it's still a nice read, gj, gl to all with the riddle and the cows!
    A message hidden in an image was considered but we thought it would be too complex. Like I've said before in the thread, we do want the players to play the event after all.

8. Only gift i would like is Kaer's Happy New Year post. The boss hasn't posted anything in months.

9. I love Warmane. Your staff is amazing and I appreciate you guys doing this sort of stuff. Angry snowman was always a personal favorite. What ever gifts you give this year will be greatly appreciated. Hopefully people understand that you guys are not obligated to do any of this and whatever gifts they get should be appreciated. Thanks again Warmane staff!!

10. Love the new events and everything around it that the warmane staff creates, can't wait to explore and try everything they have in for us. Just one small question: how can a simple person, such as myself without any computer science background, decrypt the riddle? :D
    Much love and respect!

11. Love the new events and everything around it that the warmane staff creates, can't wait to explore and try everything they have in for us. Just one small question: how can a simple person, such as myself without any computer science background, decrypt the riddle? :D
    Much love and respect!
    You could ask for help with it. We wouldn't mind if someone made a thread to help others with it if they titled it with [SPOILER] COW EVENT or something to that effect. We just ask that people keep those hints off this thread so it's not ruined for people who don't want a spoiler.

12. Glad to see the events.

Quick query though, are you guys planning to give extra coins on donation this year.

13. As a new-to-this-server player this looks awesome!

14. Question : i seen one of the Game masters say there will be no gold dropping but how about EOF/EOTs? will we be able to still get same amount as last year or will it be different?

First 1234513 ... Last