1. Emblems.
    The amount of gold dropped last year became a problem.
    I agree with this. Any way gold squish is coming soon so what's the point.

2. what should we decode for riddle ? i cant see any info about it.

3. I agree with this. Any way gold squish is coming soon so what's the point.
    Giving gold from this event is so pointless because it would only fk up whole realm economy.. It's not like u are going to have more gold than someone else because everyone is going to farm it?

4. Solved the riddle

but is there going to be STAIRS again after we are teleported to whichever place we will be teleported to? or will we be able to start destroying cows immediately.

5. Question: The cows will also drop emblems like last year or only snowman?

6. @Peregrine, no spoilers in this thread. was already mentioned earlier. Create a separate thread.

7. i know where cow event , its so ez to solve LUL

8. Do we have to know programing languages to solve this riddle? If so it's kind not fair towards everyone?

9. Great server and thank you for the events =) Keep up the good work and an early Merry Christmas :D

10. Do we have to know programing languages to solve this riddle? If so it's kind not fair towards everyone?
    Nope, it's fairly simple to decode. The real riddle is behind it.

11. Happy Holidays Warmane staff and other people.

Question will the cow level event and angry snowman will have a chance to drop transmog scrolls ?

12. Happy Holidays Warmane staff and other people.

Question will the cow level event and angry snowman will have a chance to drop transmog scrolls ?
    No, but the regular events hosted by staff will have transmogrification scrolls as rewards. You can check the schedule of them in the Events section. One of the forum events will have 'an item of your choice + transmogrification scroll' reward type. Keep an eye on it.

13. will there be donation bonuses like last year?

First ... 3456715 ... Last