1. Can you fat sadboys stop crying about the events??? Not only are we given a free, almost bug-free too server, we have a bunch of cool Christmas events and with the first issue that pops some of you start whining and judging the staff, the rest are afraid they are not gonna be so special anymore cuz other ppl are gona have gear too and started crying for nerfing and removing the event! You are pathetic! Get a life! I mean, u can't go out for an hour or two and wait for them to fix it or what? Instead u go nutz all over the forum like the 12 year old brainless ****s u are! Some people can't spend their entire life ingame like you and this event more for them than for you! Go play Lordaeron if you wanna try so hard and shut the **** up, you are nobody to judge !

2. - It used to be 5 men instance last year; tested with my friends and you can fit 40 people/characters for some reason. Not sure if intended. Waiting for Proterean.
    - It also used to give you save if you killed any cows. Seemed like it just doesn't give you any save/ID at all, meaning you can farm it infinitely. This is most likely not intended and should be fixed ASAP to protect the server's economy.. If this is intended, I am surprised... It will definitely hurt the economy and severely affect the overall raiding community; one less incentive (grinding EoF for set items / offpieces / trinkets) in raiding.

@Proeterean

3. are you serious? they are giving us bugged events. almost nothing is scripted correctly.

4. useless to make it in pvp area...no one can join

5. Getting extremely annoyed right now.

6. Snowmen are blocking WG, Bad Santa blocking cities....what about players who play on Warmane because it's Blizzlike? All I wanted to do are some WG quests, and I'm unable to because Warmane staff releases broken events, that don't even turn off on WG battle. Cannot login on my alts to level them either, cuz I get instakilled by ****ing Santa, that seems to be unkillable

7. Yes... great... multiboxer just in fron of COW L:VL NPC.... any ideas how to get pleasure plaing event?

8. srsly gms can u disable pvp in this zone for the event time? no one can have fun there

9. Well done. Merry Multiboxmas and happy multiboxear!

10. Multiboxers are cancer, why isnt there a rule aginst this ****. Theyre camping cow level all day.

11. please do something with multiboxers here like 50 shamans at the npc...

12. gms do u ignore us? we have 5fps cuz of this...

First ... 61415161718 Last