1. Valor points is useless for Frostwolf.
    Also if you die in Emerald Dream where the cows are you will be sent to Westfall and you will be UNABLE to walk to your corpse. So you need to use the spirit healer. After than what you can do is just sit and wait 10 minutes, then walk to the instance for 10 minutes more. GG warmane.

2. @nullnull or u use unstuck website feature

3. Valor points is useless for Frostwolf.
    Also if you die in Emerald Dream where the cows are you will be sent to Westfall and you will be UNABLE to walk to your corpse. So you need to use the spirit healer. After than what you can do is just sit and wait 10 minutes, then walk to the instance for 10 minutes more. GG warmane.
    That's because the map does not exist and does not have any bindings to any other zone. It's normal and expected behavior like that.

4. Better make to be once that Cow level. cuz i think there will be injection of uncutted gems that can be bought with EoT. cuz we can make that Cow level unlimited times, Primos aswell.

5. The map does not exist is not excuse in my opinion. This is like you are telling us: we know for this issue, deal with it.
    You know is very easy to add new gravepoint? Just saying.

6. Make daily snowman and cow cap...

7. does the cow event have a lockout? just curious

also there's nothing wrong with the events you knew it was coming stop complaining

8. Wotlk gets EoT and gear from events. Mop gets nothing,a uselss 1k vp cap.Eather give us jp or fix ur droprates for recipes that learn us to craft malevolent gear
    I dont want to pay 30k on my alts for 490ilvl and get 1 shoted

9. first of all thank you very much for event butt server every 10 min. down.i have a request please you should something that problem.otherwise event very useless.again thank you very much and have nice holiday...

10. I am usually not one to complain, but the current state of the server is unplayable, not only for the ones doing the winter events, but for everyone else trying to go their own way :(

11. These server crashes are becoming rather unpleasant.

12. I think you should either turn off Santa or make the snowmen spawn rates and numbers lower.

13. These server crashes are becoming rather unpleasant.
    The thing im most worried about is having two weeks of connection problems...

14. Cow event is bugged af, we had 3 cow kings at the same time!!!

First ... 41213141516 ... Last