1. Just to be clear, the issues and crashes are not related to the events. We had a batch of other fixes that went live alongside the events and are mostly the issue that's causing the problems.

As you can see, events are working well on the other expansions and they're virtually identical to the same on WoTLK. The thing is, the player load + random issues that popped up are the main cause. Please be patient as we resolve them, we have the whole team looking at them.

2. let us play in peace again , remove the events. just reward us with some gold/vp/cois

3. Snowmans in wintergrasp they are everywhere :(

4. Funny how you plebs cry on the first day of the events. They gonna fix everything, just have some patience. All i can see on forums is greedinness of he community.

5. Has anyone finished the cow event? On boss we get pwned on phase 2 even if we run and then after that wipe - 2 cow kings appear instead of one :D And how is that a 5-man dungeon with that enormous health pool similliar to a 25-raid?

6. Has anyone finished the cow event? On boss we get pwned on phase 2 even if we run and then after that wipe - 2 cow kings appear instead of one :D And how is that a 5-man dungeon with that enormous health pool similliar to a 25-raid?
    Tested with my friends, the player limit inside the instance is not limited to 5 this time. We were able to fit in 40 characters.

7. Not sure if it were intended though. Any confirmation would be nice. @Proterean.

8. Ffs im on school and im so impatient to get home and farm eofs...

9. I Hope and want to ask from Warmane guys to Extension if there will be crushes alot.cause we had some huge plan for these days:D

10. Not related to the current topic, my raid teleported to the place, we killed 30 cows, we fought the boss until he casted a spell at like 15M HP, we wiped, we came back and there were 2 bosses, bugged. More or less detailed description, they first attacked one player that came too close, they moved out of the circle ( their not moving area), they both got teleported back to the circle and had a target, the aggro scale still existed but, we couldn't attack them and they couldn't attack us. Can we fix this somehow if not how do we reset it? And one more question is, is resetting the dungeon, or raid or however I should call that, possible?
    Thank you :)

11. Has anyone finished the cow event? On boss we get pwned on phase 2 even if we run and then after that wipe - 2 cow kings appear instead of one :D And how is that a 5-man dungeon with that enormous health pool similliar to a 25-raid?
    And it dropps nothing ))) TY Warmane! That's really funny joke.
    And it's rly nice to have DC every 1 minute, so yeah, i'll go and "donate more"! Give me a min lol.

12. Funny how you plebs cry on the first day of the events. They gonna fix everything, just have some patience. All i can see on forums is greedinness of he community.
    Greediness has nothing to do with anything, the server is unstable for everyone, not just the ones doing the events.

13. How do Cows work exactly? First time doing them, is there a save id or something to limit the number of tries? Some people say it's 5 man others say it's 40? Could someone explain it?

14. Last year it was a 5 man dungeon, but this year it seems to be an 40 man raid. Mobs have more hp etc. Guess the boss became harder aswell...

15. If you dont agree then read the event suggestion and check how many people crying here just because they can't farm EoF. They literally curse the staff in their minds, because they came back from school and can't play a video game, more importantly a video game with events. More more importantly crying on the FIRST DAY.

First ... 51314151617 ... Last