1. i am wondering about that Bad Santa boss. Just to clarify things.
    Once the servers are restarted, at 00:01, all events will start taking effect and santa will come to (in my case) horde city, and only the the 1st santa will drop something upon kill and others will be comming every few hours just for fun right?
    MY main question, is if the first santa will come at once or it few hours after that 00:01?

2. every santa will drop every hour so good luck tagging (:

3. It just wouldn't be Warmane if they changed it to opening 9 hours later than original with a few hours to go. Wouldn't have it any other way.

4. Merry xmas all : question cow event on frostwolf the cows, the king boss have any chance to drop mounts like a Year ago ? And the murloc custom etc?

5. So, I got a query with the whole snowman event. I recall this event from a few years ago where you could farm snowmen for eot+eof and finding groups to find an efficient farming route. Back then it took me only a few days (like 2-3 or something with very little sleep) to get enough emblems for full t10. Do you not find this to be somewhat empty towards the overall gameplay of the server? I think people forget that WoW is a journey game and not a destination one, the grind is what it's all about and having inexperienced people attain full gear within 2 days seems somewhat counterproductive.

I'm sure there's loads of lazy people or people who have done the grind many times who are over the moon with the event, but I hate how it takes away from your attachment to a toon. It seems almost on par as Blackrock with instant 80 and free gear (I know it's not THAT extreme, but it still seems similar).

Thing is, it makes people such as myself annoyed that we've had to grind for ages only to land on this event start and have people do what we have within only a short timespan. It feels as though you should get a toon to 80 and then just logout and wait for xmas. "Oh yeah, you can spend a month or two grinding or you can just wait once a year where we hand out free gear" it makes it seem like it's not worth the fuss.

Correct me if I'm wrong if the emblem drop rate has been nerfed since all those years ago, but I seem to be the only one who isn't excited for this event in particular. Maybe I'm one of the few who like the satisfaction of earning what I deserve rather than handouts.

I don't mean this to be a mean-spirited post 'nor really a complaint, moreso an expression of my disappointment.

6. Correct me if I'm wrong if the emblem drop rate has been nerfed since all those years ago, but I seem to be the only one who isn't excited for this event in particular. Maybe I'm one of the few who like the satisfaction of earning what I deserve rather than handouts.

I don't mean this to be a mean-spirited post 'nor really a complaint, moreso an expression of my disappointment.
    It has been nerfed, yes. Now there's a chance to get EoTs as well and not just EoFs. It'll take a few days more ultimately to get what you achieved few years ago but it's not going to be a painfully hard process. It's a time of cheer and fun so a good start for some players is some decent gear so they can bridge the gap and have fun in raids. Pile on that, the fact that a lot of other players are camping the place and the Wintergrasp battles that take place. It won't be easy to the emblems, but honestly in the end I would say it's equivalent in difficulty to daily queuing for a random dungeon and doing that over and over again. In other words, emblems are not that hard to get in the first place, this is just a rare opportunity to get them faster.

No gold is dropped either so there won't be any injection into the economy.

7. Why was it postponed for 9 hours?

8. Why was it postponed for 9 hours?
    Hasn't been postponed, just the initial time was copied from last night. Technically, we could have released it at midnight but we would have to break a lot of people's raid prime time to do that. It's a big update and it will some downtime to apply. Monday mornings are just a better choice.

9. It has been nerfed, yes. Now there's a chance to get EoTs as well and not just EoFs. It'll take a few days more ultimately to get what you achieved few years ago but it's not going to be a painfully hard process. It's a time of cheer and fun so a good start for some players is some decent gear so they can bridge the gap and have fun in raids. Pile on that, the fact that a lot of other players are camping the place and the Wintergrasp battles that take place. It won't be easy to the emblems, but honestly in the end I would say it's equivalent in difficulty to daily queuing for a random dungeon and doing that over and over again. In other words, emblems are not that hard to get in the first place, this is just a rare opportunity to get them faster.

No gold is dropped either so there won't be any injection into the economy.
    A nerf to the snowmen was a step in the right direction, but I think controlling them would have been the best method. Considering these snowmen are going to be the best way of obtaining emblems, people are going to farm it as much as they can and a nerf has only added a few days onto the grind and that's pretty much it; which means more nights of little sleep to abuse the event as much as possible and not much else. Perhaps an hourly cap of emblems would have been better so people could use it as a nice topup in conjunction to their dungeon farms. That way you'd still be achieving your goals of fun and giving to the playerbase and the emblems would still be consistent and faster than normal.

10. Do scrolls drop from snowman/cows? - And howmuch % is the Xmas Gift Refund gonna be?

11. Do scrolls drop from snowman/cows?
    No.
    And howmuch % is the Xmas Gift Refund gonna be?
    Please stop asking.

12. Are the servers down for the update already ?

cant log in and am a bit lost why..

13. Are the servers down for the update already ?

cant log in and am a bit lost why..
    I'ts just a disconnect.

First ... 5678917 ... Last