1. Merry Christmas and tyvm I wish all these people would stop complaining about the amnt of pts you can get why be a Grinch lets ppl have some fun :)

2. Are snowmen only available if your faction controls the WG?

3. Hmm regarding the riddle, is it in an instance or an open world?

4. Snowmen event is for Neltharion realm too?

5. @tenko008 hey bro i sent u a private message chek it out plz and merry christmas to all of u folks ;)

6. if it wasnt for google i would have not known that the riddle was written in *****. clearly i wasted four years studying IS(information system).. =/ but i have solve it.. it was fun ^^,

7. @tenko008 hey bro i sent u a private message chek it out plz and merry christmas to all of u folks ;)

8. Just killed Bad Santa with a 38 man raid (Realm First). Nothing dropped but was still fun!

9. I don't want to sound toxic and stuff, but Bad Santa is ****ty event. He's in Orgrimmar right now, and he is insta-killing everyone (from lvl 1-80), city is full of corpses. I just think it could be better, because right now it's like "Bad blood" bug, I think people will avoid capital cities.

10. I don't want to sound toxic and stuff, but Bad Santa is ****ty event. He's in Orgrimmar right now, and he is insta-killing everyone (from lvl 1-80), city is full of corpses. I just think it could be better, because right now it's like "Bad blood" bug, I think people will avoid capital cities.
    ally on nelth killed him. you have to cyclone him when he casts his 1 shot kill all spell

11. thnx for the efford again this year proterean , and ofc all other warmane staff :D events look nice
    much love from neltharion and best wishes for the staff :)

12. Any1 can disclose location of cow level event in whisper?

13. December 19, 09:01 - January 2, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable.

Where is snowman event on Lordaeron.

First ... 678910 ... Last