1. Not sure if warmane late or I have wrong location :thinking:

2. last year there was a npc that would teleport you to various event places like maze, stairs etc, will you put that up again :(

3. Can a mod confirm the cow event is enabled, so we're not looking in vain?

4. Can someone message me the location to the riddle please, thank you

5. Who wants to know more about where the location from NPC which teleports you to the cow event is, just throw me PM.

6. What is bad Santa look.. we just killed and Gg no loot

7. that santa was so bad, he almost made my pc crash >_<

8. Could the santa atleast drop loot for everyone that kills it? There was so many groups and It took way too much time with zero fps and lag all over the server.

9. Happy Holidays and New Year 2017 !
    Cow level Events .
    I hop SM drop for me as gift :)
    have fun.

10. Bad santa doesnt drops anything..

11. we took only wishes from GM's and they still didnt release a cows/santas/gifts...

12. could anyone pm me the place where cow event is ? :D

13. ally on nelth killed him. you have to cyclone him when he casts his 1 shot kill all spell
    I play on Lordaeron. I'm unable to even cast any spells on him since he's always too far from me (at least that's what I'm getting lol). He even teleports near (just to the reach of his powers) anyone who spawns in city and insta-kills him. I was in Orgrimmar yesterday, then I logged out near auction house, unaware that event will start today, when I logged in today, during loading screen he killed me. I just think this could be done better, but *blah*.

14. we took only wishes from GM's and they still didnt release a cows/santas/gifts...
    Bad Santa is here and Angry Snowmen are here as well, so most likely Cow EVENT is here as well!
    just no one found the npc yet I guess.

As for gifts it's practically the first thing they said in the thread

Greetings Warmane community,

Festivities schedule
    • December 19, 09:01 - January 2, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable
    • December 31, 23:59 - all gifts from Warmane are delivered

Event information
    Seriously! at least read the thread before you QQ

First ... 7891011 ... Last