1. Happy holiday tho you warmane staffs

2. What will drop from Cows / Snowman / Santa for Cata realms? I guess currencies like Valor Points, but any items/mounts?

3. How many pll will be needed to kill Bad Santa?

4. R.I.P. Primordial value I guess.

5. Refer to the dates. Everything starts on the 19th. Gifts will be delivered on the 31st 00:00

you mean December 31, 23:59?

6. Merry christmas and hanukkah for everyone ^^.

7. I have a question. Do you think to open again old point shop with ICC and RS items at least for 1 week at Christmastide, so people can spend their collected vote points?

8. Figured it out both the riddle and the location and whats needed for it! Might be willing to help a brother out for the right incentive!

9. Figured it out both the riddle and the location and whats needed for it! Might be willing to help a brother out for the right incentive!
    Well, be on the lookout tomorrow morning when the events go live.

10. Well, be on the lookout tomorrow morning when the events go live.
    Will it go live at 00:01 tomorrow or something like 7-8 AM tomorrow?

11. I have a question. Do you think to open again old point shop with ICC and RS items at least for 1 week at Christmastide, so people can spend their collected vote points?
    Exactly would be great! Also that's considerable if people donate for coins they can receive 1 ICC/RS item with vote points... Please think about it. Happy holiday warmane...

12. thankyou warmane and happy holidays to the whole staff and ofcourse, happy holidays our dear community!

First ... 4567816 ... Last