1. yeeey we all waited for the 'Events' and once more we got CoW i jst came from work aaand loged to do CoW horay we got 'Events' but for real a multiboxer camping the npc and nothing to do about it ?

2. please do something with multiboxers here like 50 shamans at the npc...
    1st, they won't do anything about it
    2nd, u'll be laughed by those mboxer when u whine about them
    3rd, u can't even kill them even with 40 man raid because there are too many of them

so, nothing you can do about it

3. Pls do something lry warmane deactivate pvp the mboxer ****ing up everything ...

4. Multiboxer right @ NPC and blocking us... ><

5. Naturally nobody cares, got used to it but yea let's enjoy the event, oh wait we cannot. Won't even mention how 10 mutliboxers x 10 characters each affects stability, but wait why do I even bother lol

6. This is failure once again. I thought Cow Level will be fun (riddle idea was good, not too hard/not too easy) but Cow King is useless, 126,000,000hp for 5-man group, second phase the small cow just five seconds after spawning managed to one shot three people in my group.
    Angry Snowmen is some parody too.

7. This is failure once again. I thought Cow Level will be fun (riddle idea was good, not too hard/not too easy) but Cow King is useless, 126,000,000hp for 5-man group, second phase the small cow just five seconds after spawning managed to one shot three people in my group.
    Angry Snowmen is some parody too.
    Cow level can be done with 40man raid now

8. Cow level can be done with 40man raid now
    Didn't know that, ty for info.

9. Can anyone confirm 40/40 raid group for the cow event is NOT AN EXPLOIT ( king cow has 23millions of hp)? Last year it was a 5 man group now appears people are doing it with 40 man raid group and i would like to find out before i do something stupid. Also "farming" the cow event I assume IS and exploit? Just want confirmation please and thank you

10. Can anyone confirm 40/40 raid group for the cow event is NOT AN EXPLOIT ( king cow has 23millions of hp)? Last year it was a 5 man group now appears people are doing it with 40 man raid group and i would like to find out before i do something stupid. Also "farming" the cow event I assume IS and exploit? Just want confirmation please and thank you
    The farming is not even more difficult than snowmen. Snowmen are easier to farm and easier to kill. However, farming will be fixed on next restart. As for 40 man instance, it's an issue related to the template of the map. It's just a waste of a save for 35 people.

11. Cow king spawns little cows in 2 seconds which have 2.3m HP LOL

12. We're also lowering the drop rate even further, despite it being lower already 5 times than last year. Seems that more people are just interested in it this year.

13. Thank you Warmane staff for this event, I appreciate the effort and how you're channeling the gift of giving. :) (Though bad santa wasn't the most well thought out thing lol)

P.S. does anyone know what cow king drops?

14. Don't listen to all the whining!!! The events are super fun, even with the lag and restarts :D

First ... 715161718 Last