1. Trying to decipher the riddle you folks posted, tried all modern decryption techniques with random multiple keys. No luck :(
    Can someone or the staff give a hint ?

2. i dont get part with BAD SANTA! i know snowmans and the cow event from 2015 and what is point with santa now?!

3. Question : i seen one of the Game masters say there will be no gold dropping but how about EOF/EOTs? will we be able to still get same amount as last year or will it be different?
    Same as last year with the emblems, to my knowledge. Each snowman having a chance to drop an emblem.

4. Trying to decipher the riddle you folks posted, tried all modern decryption techniques with random multiple keys. No luck :(
    Can someone or the staff give a hint ?
    Google can help you to DECODE it.

5. I'm glad you think it's missing. It means that all of our charades are working.

No gold will drop from any of the involved events.
    Whats the point of the Snowmans, if they are not going to drop gold, cows and snows were the gold farming options for new players.

6. Whats the point of the Snowmans, if they are not going to drop gold, cows and snows were the gold farming options for new players.
    Emblems.
    The amount of gold dropped last year became a problem.

7. I really hoped that we will recieve free fireworks and some potions on mail.. Thats unfortunate

8. Thanks warmane, Happy Holidays and New Year for all our community!!

9. Thank you Molten staff for organizing this awesome event for the end of this year. I am really grateful for playing in a community where we have you guys to take care of our entertainment. Thanks for Everything and happy holidays to you guys.

10. I tend to wish for things to be more interesting and complicated than they are, so while spending far too long considering things which I wished were a part of the way to the (disappointingly simple) solution, I came across https://bigzaphod.github.io/COW/ and got distracted for an hour or two.

P.S. When I first opened the spoiler I was like.... oh please let it be written in whitespace! Then I was :( about half a second later, then doubting whether it would even be possible to write on this forum in whitespace anyway.

11. It isn't meant to be super hard.

12. Gonna be a coin discount ? Had been waiting to purchase for Christmas but I wonder if there will be a discount and bonus this year.

First ... 2345614 ... Last