1. Event riddle

Could anyone explain how to solve the riddle?

2. Whisper me in-game

/who Silent on Icecrown. I am online right now.

3. I think after a day or two the whole server will know the answer or where the NPC is these sort of things will get out eventually.

4. I think after a day or two the whole server will know the answer or where the NPC is these sort of things will get out eventually.
    Feel free to share it here or anywhere else. Just not on the news topic. Don't want it to be spoiled for people before they even have the chance to avert their eyes.

5. the funniest thing to me is that even when you tell them where to go 80% of people dont know where that is

6. there was a reply here, and i think if what that guy said i think where the even is :D

7. Paste the spoiler here: https://www.base64decode.org/

Decode it and you will get:

Among ancient ruins, a cow wanders

If you go there, you will not be able to see friend from foe

Deeply hidden within confines of the ruins, concrete all around the mage, but not bare of herbs

Seek the place where gladiators falls

Answer is Dire Maul. Why, you ask? It's an ancient ruin, with cow in middle of pvp zone that ports you to the event, ''you can't see a friend from foe'' when you enter arena you can attack or get attacked by everyone including your faction. The cow is deeply hidden in the zone with bunch of mage ogres and there are plants on the walls/floor stones, everywhere. It's kinda obvious.