1. Maybe a good Offer for Frostwolf (Rated Bg Mounts)

Dear Warmane community, i like to play on your server and enjoy the community, but i recognize that we cant get any Rbgs Mounts or any other Rbgs things.
    So i thought about how to get that mounts without Rbgs on Frostwolf because the population isnt so huge that u can play Rbgs at the moment.
    I dont know if its able to set warmane coins for bgs. Means if u win a Random Bg u get 1 Coin (not donation coin) speical coins that u created by u own for every bg win. At last u can buy the mounts or whatever at the Rbg vendor .
    I saw that mount in the Marketplace as well and i have to say i dont wanna pay 40 dollars for one mount ..
    Maybe its a solution for the Rbgs mounts because i play almost 2 years on frostwolf and i still cant get the Rbg mount.

greetings and Happy Christmas time

2. Dear Warmane community, i like to play on your server and enjoy the community, but i recognize that we cant get any Rbgs Mounts or any other Rbgs things.
    So i thought about how to get that mounts without Rbgs on Frostwolf because the population isnt so huge that u can play Rbgs at the moment.
    I dont know if its able to set warmane coins for bgs. Means if u win a Random Bg u get 1 Coin (not donation coin) speical coins that u created by u own for every bg win. At last u can buy the mounts or whatever at the Rbg vendor .
    I saw that mount in the Marketplace as well and i have to say i dont wanna pay 40 dollars for one mount ..
    Maybe its a solution for the Rbgs mounts because i play almost 2 years on frostwolf and i still cant get the Rbg mount.

greetings and Happy Christmas time
    You don't want to pay 40 coins for a mount you can't get in game=how is that anybody's problem but yours? You do realize anybody can do that, for example invincible, it hasn't been available in game since the very start. I'm too lazy to check for the price of it but I'm assuming it's around 35 coins. And now I come saying I have been playing on this server for 7 years and I don't want to pay that much for a wotlk mount, can we get some special coins after every rdf so we can buy it for less? Not gonna happen.

Also rated bgs are possible,so in theory you can get it, if random people would care about rateds and not only hysteria plus whoever can gather the most OP players.
    Edited: December 18, 2016

3. You don't want to pay 40 coins for a mount you can't get in game=how is that anybody's problem but yours? You do realize anybody can do that, for example invincible, it hasn't been available in game since the very start. I'm too lazy to check for the price of it but I'm assuming it's around 35 coins. And now I come saying I have been playing on this server for 7 years and I don't want to pay that much for a wotlk mount, can we get some special coins after every rdf so we can buy it for less? Not gonna happen.

Also rated bgs are possible,so in theory you can get it, if random people would care about rateds and not only hysteria plus whoever can gather the most OP players.
    Completely agree with you.

And yes, the achievement grants the mount (at least the 75 wins one), so the "we cant get any Rbgs Mounts" is only for people who choose to do nothing related to the achievement. And there are people who already got it by playing rateds or donated for it - so if they can play rateds or pay money for it, why do you feel entitled to an easy access?
    Besides, I think if this idea was implemented, it would severely impact the playing experience of new / gearing people, meaning that random battlegrounds would be full of 550 premades because people want to farm some "coins" to get these mounts.

4. Not blizzlike. Denied. Also, you can get the same mount if you queue 3v3.

5. Honestly why not. If someone can buy it. Only like 5 people had that much wins since sargeras and 3 of them aren't logging since merge. Lately you can start seeing people with Rated bg tittles even 75win achievment mounts and when did they play rateds,how they get tittles? That is a real question, massive guilds playing among themselves, others giving gold to specific people to make easy group and so on. If all that is legit, why there wouldn't be mounts available for coins. On my alliance faction there's no teams that are queing Rbgs like for 2 seasons, and horde is just like big boom, every random player that can't even reach 2k in 2s walking around with Vetaran and Sergeant tittles.

6. Honestly why not. If someone can buy it. Only like 5 people had that much wins since sargeras and 3 of them aren't logging since merge. Lately you can start seeing people with Rated bg tittles even 75win achievment mounts and when did they play rateds,how they get tittles? That is a real question, massive guilds playing among themselves, others giving gold to specific people to make easy group and so on. If all that is legit, why there wouldn't be mounts available for coins. On my alliance faction there's no teams that are queing Rbgs like for 2 seasons, and horde is just like big boom, every random player that can't even reach 2k in 2s walking around with Vetaran and Sergeant tittles.
    You can easily check when people got their titles, you have armory for that. You can check their achievements in the game. As far as I know, pretty much every player with Sergeant or higher are old titles from times when there were queues, like March this year or even 2015. The Veteran title does not depend on seasons, so someone who has actively played rateds for at least year is able to get it or is close to it. And it's not at all true, I got broads in atlanta have queued, Verbally Violent have queued, some other guilds gave a shot at it too.

Those mounts are in fact available for coins, the OP here wants them available through playing normal bgs.

7. Putting out War Steed and Wolf on marketplace is just stupid. They are award for pvp, like most interesting part of pvp. If you would put them on market place, you can also put tittles that you get from 2s and 3s. It's the same thing on one hand. People that can't get them on their own they will buy them.

And all this drama about tittles obtained from Rateds is joke. Yes there were a lot of wintraders, even in that last winter season when Rateds were played again (2 seasons ago) and there always be wintraders. For someone who played Rateds, it also bothers me if someone is wintrading and getting free tittles. I reported a lot of wintraders and abusers. They are still out there but what can you do? Nothing.

And however no one is playing them anymore. Further awards and accomplishments mean nothing when there is no competition. Just easy wins.

Let's hope that things will change now when GM's eyes are focused on MoP realm a little bit more.

8. I just see randoms that spend their pocket money for mounts , it was just a soulution because no pvp achievments get never fixxed . I wouldnt open a threath like that when they would fixx any pvp achievments to get mounts or anythign ^^ dalaran arena still doesnt work since 2 years. rofl