1. Zombie Player 0_o!?

Well the server being downed kinda saved me and a few players.

We were fighting some Taruen Monk who took some time to kill, we killed him put apparently I think his death got bugged, and he suddenly res'd, thus becoming an unstoppable force.

At that point all dps towards him became negative like -111k crit, etc, he couldn't die and when he used karma did something funky to our HP when hit by Karma.

We were fighting him for a good 15 minutes until server crashed.

As anyone encounter someone who got bugged this way? Dude had 0 HP and all dmg was negative. 0_o
    I don't think that monk realized what happen to him either.

2. Lots of funky little bugs have came with the Christmas update, I noticed a cart missing in SSM and no scoreboard in a AB. So it probably has to do with the new patch and that monk getting bugged like that is more then likely what crashed the server :P

3. well we did cow event killing cow king and atleast at around 10% crashed and now it crashed again at 20% its even able to kill this cow we were so happy to make it down close and 2nd crash :)

4. This bug dated back since the stormstout and hellscream days and it happens at rare moments, it commonly effects warriors, death knights, rogues, and monks (An class that has some sort of healing or near death kind of thing going for them).

As I said, rare times this happens and it is one of those bugs that is unheard of or just unknown to players and even staff. The player takes on negative damage regardless and cannot die from just blunt attacks because they're resilient. The only effective way to kill them is to knock them off the map or get them to zone change/summon to another continent zone, etc.

From what I've seen in one BG last year, a brew master monk managed to become victim to this bug and he was unkillable with flag, even if you knock him off the cliff he does not die, but continues falling for the duration of the match. Touch of Death doesn't work because they still move and if karma'd by them or they become victim you will instantly die.

2 monks in those encoutners and that is what i was able to get from them. Other times, since my guild mates ran into this, they either end up instantly ressing upon death or remain perma-dead, so this bug is technically outlandish on how it is produced or how it functions.

So yeah, those are real zombie players, even the one you've faced. You lucky it isn't a dk, rogue or a warrior, the living death would have no fear of death for he cannot die.