1. Gold squish tip

Fellow multiboxers, dont forget to take gold from your slave chars b4 gold squish, or it might be a big loss xD
    i for example found out today that i had arround 5-10k gold on each of my slave toon, that would have been huge money loss out of nowhere xD

2. OMG amazing super tip, thank you!

3. Well, I think the best thing u can do now is doing nothing.
    Since the entire realm loses 50% of his gold ull lose nothing in the end because in relation to others ur wealth will stay the same.
    I dont think its a good idea now to convert ur gold to items by buying out the AH. Many ppl will do that and consequently the price of primos and other valuable items will be super low after the gold squish.

Only thing I would do now is buying expensive vendor stuff that u still need, such as the mammoth or faster flying. After the sink vendor items will be more expensive in relation to ur total gold.
    Edited: December 18, 2016

4. Let's hope they also take into account mails, will be bad if you can avoid 50% cut just sending money via mail.

5. Let's hope they also take into account mails, will be bad if you can avoid 50% cut just sending money via mail.
    they mentioned that mails will be halved aswell.

6. Looks like some toons are getting epic riding skill for xmass :)

7. the price of primos
    no need to wait for new year for primos price to drop, after like 1k ppl farming todays cow event, there will be atleast 5k primos floating arround the globe.xD

maybe its not 1k, ppl, but the number should be really near to that, since few hours be4 event getting disabled there were seriously every1 making a raid and it getting filled in matter of minutes.xD