1. website points

hello, im kinda new to warmane, i had an old acct on molten but now that i came back i see that some things have changed, like the voting points system, i was told by some ppl that its about playtime, others say its about achievement points... been playing for a month and i dont see any points in my acct... which leads me to ask the question, and im pretty sure a lot of ppl have as well.

how do i get the points? lol

thx

2. farm 1k achive points and you will get 0,8(0.5 for good standing and 0.3 for 1k achieve points)
    the more achieve points you have the more points you will earn daily.
    each additional 1k adds additional 0.1.
    Mxa gain is 1.2 points, wich means after you hit 5k achieve points, you will get maximum amount of points(ofc, if you having been banned for the past year).

PS, to be aligable to collect points, you must have atleast 1k achievement points.

3. To get points you just have to log in to the website, go to My Account and click on the link (Collect Points) next to the points section. No voting or any other action is needed.

You'll receive 0.5 points for your account being in good standing and bonus points for account wide achievements. You can check the amount you'll get with an brief explanation if you just hover over your activity rank.

4. thanks for the replies, i... had a lot of activity back in my old accts, but since i think im starting fresh again, ok ill give it a try.

thx for the help