1. I'll be honest, I prefer the horde when it comes to roleplay -- such is why I made the guild that's dedicated to it. For that reason, I cannot be at two sides at one; hear my word, I will be on Alliance at times (if not, then what's my dwarf Glimm for?) but I'm also the leader of the horde guild, and I'm the -only- one making events for the guild as of right now.

I expect that to change in due time once more and more of the Outriders' guild members are promoted to ranks where they'll have event-making privileges, but that will take time, given how slow things can be in this server.

With that aside, here's more information on the event.
    It'll take place coming Saturday, 4PM server time.
    As always, if you want an invite, you'll be able to see Alliance Roleplayers in the rp-ooc chat channel.
    Edited: January 25, 2017

2. if there is anoyone on icecrown who wants to rp and is on alliance lemi know :D my names Archangelf
    This post is geared more for Lordaeron RP. I'm just a noob and forget to mention that in my posts; there are several other post specifically asking for IC RP though so I wish you luck in that direction ^^

First 12