1. can u check if 1st clue is still there ? dont tell me what it is tho
    Yes it is here and second one is there too, thats as far as ive got

2. Since i don't have time to play i'll share a little tip: One clue can only be solved if you browse the forum on phone. Or if you turn on the Mobile forum layout at the bottom of the page.
    Edited: December 21, 2016

3. If none of it makes sense, maybe you're not cut out to be a detective!
    We'll see. ;)

4. I give up, this 1st "obvious" clue has cost me a whole night's sleep trying to find it XD That means I'm just not good enough for this, and even If I manage to find it, many others are very far ahead of me. Good luck to all of you.

5. ..what the **** is this? where are we supposed to find clues? what clues? what are the clues related to? if that's the case, anyone can post clues on the forums. state who even gives out the clues, if it's you, then they can just check your user posts, any post can have ANY clue, this is just a waste of time and so ****ing stupid

6. I think I'm onto something. I'm now stuck on a clue but its better than having no idea what the 1st clue is. I'm on the 3rd clue i think

7. That moment when I've spent my whole work day on my phone looking through the forums. I get what each part of this clue is pointing too, I just can't find the damn thing ;_;

8. SAME !!! I've been diggin throught "latest news" and stuff around that with no luck

9. I literally don't get it. Vanishes into thin air made me scour the first 3 pages of the Rogue forums. Made sure to check every PvP guide for every spec on every Patch.

Missing face made me go into proffessions for 3 pages and nothing.
    Even found a Rogue profession thread which I thought was the jackpot...rip

10. SAME !!! I've been diggin throught "latest news" and stuff around that with no luck
    Ye i have same problem i found first 2 clues in matter of minutes but next one like WTF.

Ivemade strawpoll to see how far everyone managed to get. http://www.strawpoll.me/11927768
    Edited: December 21, 2016 Reason: Strawpoll

11. Man yall slow I been done.

12. ..what the **** is this? where are we supposed to find clues? what clues? what are the clues related to? if that's the case, anyone can post clues on the forums. state who even gives out the clues, if it's you, then they can just check your user posts, any post can have ANY clue, this is just a waste of time and so ****ing stupid
    That you can't understand what's going on just means the event isn't for you. Feel free to pass it by. :)

13. That you can't understand what's going on just means the event isn't for you. Feel free to pass it by. :)
    seriously tho, this : is vague as f.

14. seriously tho, this : is vague as f
    I removed the spoiler. But all you need is understand how will the clues lead you to the next one, it's not that hard :P
    I tried it myself, in my opinion the first clue was the most tricky one.

15. I tried it myself, in my opinion the first clue was the most tricky one.
    That made me feel so much better about myself

First 1234 Last