1. That made me feel so much better about myself
    Am I allowed to ask if all the clues are in a different colour like the first one? I've been skimming through any relevant threads just looking for posts that are in a different colour.
    And are the clues just posts by staff members or have you been sneaky and added them into someone else's post

2. I did no trick with colors.

Too bad some people are forcing the way to advance by checking every page instead of thinking a little. Observation counts a lot.

3. Ye i have same problem i found first 2 clues in matter of minutes but next one like WTF.

Ivemade strawpoll to see how far everyone managed to get. http://www.strawpoll.me/11927768

I suggest stalking Palutena to find clues, also if caught in the act just say you're doing this detectiveish thing.

4. Hahaha, I have all the links saved in a notepad before posting the event. I don't and won't visit them til the end. Two people not counting Arbiterone already completed the event.

5. When the event ends would you mind giving us links to each clue? I finally found the second clue but gave up, still curious to know where the rest are

6. Of course. I will explain it step by step.

7. I'm guessing all clues are already up?

8. Since the very first day.

9. Nobody else from Staff can help with it
    Does that mean you can help, Palutena?

10. does every person who dolve it get rewards or just the first one?

11. When exactly does the event end? The 31st?

12. I won't give any help. As for the other question, I need to think. I could probably accept three winners, but then people would help friends and that's unfair.

13. Are you accepting 2 winners? Seeing that there is already 2 confirmed people who have completed the event at the very least.
    Edited: December 28, 2016

14. January 2nd. I will post the answers.

15. As promissed, here are the answers for the Detective Event. I said it was just a matter of understanding how the event works and paying attentio:

A crime took place in the forums. The murderer vanished out of thin air. The corpse was found missing its face. Only the hardcore detectives would figure out the location.

A hardcore location, would be the Lordaeron realm (our Hardcore only realm) board, and the topic named Undead missing face.

- FaQ! Only found a cellphone with Phone Numbers.

That was a very easy one. One should go to the board Frequently Asked Questions and find the topic named Phone Numbers.

- Latest information we got, brought more questions than answers! Checking dates and number of pages only one doesn't have a match. Which page is the missing number?

This one required more thinking. One had to go to Latest News board, look for the topics named Q&A on the last page and verify which number doesn't appear twice in the topic title.
    Questions & Answers Stream! May 03, 2015 (18:00 GMT) 1 2 3
    Questions & Answers Stream! April 05, 2015 (18:00 GMT) 1 2 3 ... 5
    Questions & Answers Stream 2! March 08, 2015 (18:00 GMT) 1 2 3 ... 12
    Questions & Answers Stream 1 1 2 3 ... 9

They would find the next clue in the page 8 of the topic with a missing matching number.

- From where this guy is? ^ Maybe we can localize something in the forums and find the Error

A spanish football player, leads us to the Spanish Localized Forums and a topic named Error

- What Will Smith is working here? The dust must be sticky.

A little pun with Will Smith basically tells us where to go next. The sticked Mining Guide in the Professions board, end of page.

- Jezzus Christ! What class is this? Must have to do something about procs.

The spells on the icons are from the Warrior class, they are easy to spot for anyone who ever touched that class before. Name of the topic is A question about procs.

- He isn't a photogenic person and did a mad face because of the flashlight. Last thing I remember him saying was "What happened here?". So bad for an Introduction!

That one was cheap. Topic What happened Here in the Introduction board. A few people found this clue first, but of course it wouldn't count as winning the event.

The Detectives will receive the following rewards:

• Forum Reward: Forum Title "The Detective"
    • 10 In-Game Coins.

Users: Omosh and Andrew found all the clues and sent to me inside the stipulated time. Please contact me via PM and choose an account to receive the prize. Title goes to the forum accounts who are most active.

First 1234 Last