1. Guild Rewards

Are we ever getting guild rewards back? I know for a fact they worked over a year ago before the servers combining, so I'd assuming whatever is breaking them is fixable.

Leveling without heirlooms is just a pain in the balls and there is no justification for a $30 level up.

2. I dont know what your talking about..
    You can get all heirlooms easy, i got them 2 days ago..
    From guild, honor, justice points..
    All work fine.
    Maybe you dont have guild rep, or guild lvl..

3. I'm in a level 25 guild that I'm exalted with and I can't buy the cloak, pants or helm, which require levels 5, 10, and 20 respectively.

I know the honor/jp ones work but it appears that the guild ones are bugged out. I asked in global and it isn't just me. I know they work for some people since you see people on the guild mount occasionally.

4. There has been a problem with guild achievements resetting every time the server goes down, i would think they are connected O.o to the bug tracker!

5. I'm in a level 25 guild that I'm exalted with and I can't buy the cloak, pants or helm, which require levels 5, 10, and 20 respectively.

I know the honor/jp ones work but it appears that the guild ones are bugged out. I asked in global and it isn't just me. I know they work for some people since you see people on the guild mount occasionally.
    Some guilds have that problem even though they are a level 25 guild and have all the other requirements. It happens and the best way to get those heirlooms is to honestly join a different guild with working heirlooms in the guild vendors. I had to join three different guilds just to buy all the different heirlooms. Worth the investment and good way to spend gold before the gold squish.