1. I see 4 people complaining haHAA its lagging just deal with it

2. best would be not to enter the game untill the event is finished...

3. The lag is unreal, rather have no events at all, please.
    Edited: December 19, 2016

4. The lag is unreal, rather have no events at all, please.
    The thing is we turned them all off and the delay is still here. We're investigating what's causing it and frankly we're still not close to finding what it is. We've been doing that for the better part of the day. We can only ask for patience, we assure you that we won't sleep until it's fixed.

5. The thing is we turned them all off and the delay is still here. We're investigating what's causing it and frankly we're still not close to finding what it is. We've been doing that for the better part of the day. We can only ask for patience, we assure you that we won't sleep until it's fixed.
    Appreciate your work guys, keep it up!

6. The thing is we turned them all off and the delay is still here. We're investigating what's causing it and frankly we're still not close to finding what it is. We've been doing that for the better part of the day. We can only ask for patience, we assure you that we won't sleep until it's fixed.
    after last restart, things are getting better, no lagg anymore

7. So if the events are the cause of the lag what does that mean? Turn them off and removing them?

8. The thing is we turned them all off and the delay is still here. We're investigating what's causing it and frankly we're still not close to finding what it is. We've been doing that for the better part of the day. We can only ask for patience, we assure you that we won't sleep until it's fixed.
    Did you remove the code for the events from the server entirely or just disable it?

I'd bet there's a mistake in the code for the events that handles traffic consolidation. But i'm not a programmer so I'll shut up. xD

GL Proterean @co.

9. @Proterean If that's the case then can the events go back on? You said they don't seem to be the problem.

First 123