1. Lag on Icecrown due to new events

Hey

Seems like the new events on Icecrown/warmane are really making the server lag.

I appreciate you guys for doing these events, but whats the point when no one can play on the server without lag?
    There is a 1-2sec delay constantly, and the server is not even full..

Please do something about this warmane..

2. GUYZ!!!! with snowman you make lag on SERVER !!!!
    put cow event only and close WINTERGRASP event !!!!

3. Just wait for the evening player spike... it's gonna be so awesome!

4. This was forwarded to the rest of the Staff.

5. The only real annoying part is the anticheat going full nazi and basically preventing any movement really

6. Unplayable till further notice.

Btw if anyone did the events already, what are the rewards?

7. It's due to the amount of people playing the event. We're thinking of ways how to decrease delay right now. Events are not directly causing lag but rather the players just not spreading at all.

8. man just cow event we need ... this is a dungen which doesn't make any lag ... beacuse is like ... icc , OS , toc etc
    but snow events it s diffrent hundreds , thousands ppl is spamming spells and make raids ... this is making lag + don t forget about multiboxers ... they are like 50 ppl with 1000 chars .

9. man just cow event we need ... this is a dungen which doesn't make any lag ... beacuse is like ... icc , OS , toc etc
    but snow events it s diffrent hundreds , thousands ppl is spamming spells and make raids ... this is making lag + don t forget about multiboxers ... they are like 50 ppl with 1000 chars .
    What 'man just cow event we need'? Who the hell are you to speak for everyone as 'WE'. I want snowman as well, idc if you do or not!

@Proterean, disable Wintergrasp battles, make voa free for everyone until events are done, in that case there won't be billion ppl porting in 1 exact place on the map after battle starts. Also anti cheat engine is pissing off, it tps everyone back 24/7 because of lag.

10. Guys lag is unbelievable, its 1-2 sec delay i cant even play... If you cant fix it remove those events, i would rather choose playing normal without lag then to have an event. So im voting for removing events if lag keeps going.

11. The only real annoying part is the anticheat going full nazi and basically preventing any movement really
    At this is not only me, thought it was my internet acting up.

12. Tha annoying part is all the LFM SNOWMAN event massages in global despite the lag

13. snowman event is useless bro , if you aren't capable to make an icc raid to gear up your low chars it s your problem .A event is something special , like mounts drop or staff like that.

14. Tha annoying part is all the LFM SNOWMAN event massages in global despite the lag
    Well not everyones doing that. So stop telling that, you're boring mate...

123 Last