1. Wintergrasp Snowmen event rant

There seems to be few problems with the snowmen event in the wintergrasp that we have been experiencing so far.

There is too many snowmen: They interfere with WG Battle, making it almost impossible to take control of the keep when snowmen are destroying most players with 1 attack, vehicles with few, making the defending faction even more powerful, just afkin inside keep while snowmen destroy the opposition. Also completing weekly quest objectives in WG is a pain, snowmen interfere with it, players dont stand a chance against these snow abomanations. Also there is always that one guy that casts frost spells intentionally to blackmail spots to full raid groups or generally wanting to be ******* to heal the snowmen to full health.

How to possibly fix this: remove snowmen on ground floors completely and add them to top of buildings (WG has ton of those) this way they do not interfere with WG battle or questing cause you need flying mount to reach them most of the time. And remove their frost damage healing, make them immune to frost spells instead.
    Edited: December 19, 2016 Reason: additions

2. To start with , I do not play on Lordaeron.

Last year when they first brought Snowmen event in, the wintergrasp wasn't scripted and it didn't really interfere with the wintergrasp battle. I think this has to be taken into consideration as it is now working.

3. This event HAS to be fixed and FAST. It's extremely detrimental to the server. We're going to see the prices of gems, crafts, orbs etc. go down very fast. On top of that every single person on the server will essentially get free full tier 9 for zero effort, kind of battles against the realm design if you ask me.

4. Yep definitely feels bad for lordaeron. I mean we are used to buffed raid and work for our gear. while now you get free t9 within 30minute effort :/

it sure is good for the population and activity but then please can we already remove buffs of the old raids /tbc raids

5. I've got a question, are they even Blizzlike? I tried searching, but the only thing I found about them was from Molten in 2014.

They sounded too good to be true when my guildies told me.

6. From today Lordaeron is fun server.. GG

7. The snowmen and the Cow Level are a commodity that will only happen for a special occasion as a token and a gift to the players. As you can see the emblems specifically have a lower drop chance and they won't mean much when the next tier hits. No gold is dropping whatsoever so the economy won't have any injection. It's roughly the same difficulty as running a daily heroic every day but just expedited a bit to make it fun for the holidays.

The next tier is around the corner so take in the fun while you can.

It's a fun little thing that will last for a week and some and then it will be turned off. From the looks of it, a lot of people are enjoying it.
    Edited: December 19, 2016

8. Of course people are 'enjoying' it, when you can farm hundreds (!) of EoT in a few hours and deck yourself out in full T9 and emblem accessories with minimal effort. Being able to grind out currency that is gated by raid lockouts and only available otherwise through dailys and a single heroic instance. When people can buy crusader orbs and epic gems en mass and destroy any sort of prices around those items. Whats the point of giving us a ToC buffed by 300% as well as the other raid content when you have funserver stuff like this.

Didn't seem to think this through much, they would drop EoC if anything.
    Edited: December 19, 2016

9. Drop rate was even further lowered, it should not have any effect on anything now. It's just for fun, play with it, you might like it.

10. Low chance ? you got around 200 eot from one cow event run and with eot you can get crusader orbs and epic gems so that gonna ruin economy too

11. Low chance ? you got around 200 eot from one cow event run and with eot you can get crusader orbs and epic gems so that gonna ruin economy too
    Because there was a problem with the instance not binding properly. This has been fixed and adjusted. The chance was even further dropped.

Please also keep in mind the next tier is coming very soon.

12. Cow level on lord feels extremely demotivating, since you can not kill the boss and reset instance trash infinite amount of times (so you can farm it 24/7).
    So if you put in effort raiding everything, doing daily, toc hc - your efforts are now worthless. On top of that, you are forced to farm this holiday event trash or you are put into disadvantageous position... #feelsbadman

13. Cow level on lord feels extremely demotivating, since you can not kill the boss and reset instance trash infinite amount of times (so you can farm it 24/7).
    So if you put in effort raiding everything, doing daily, toc hc - your efforts are now worthless. On top of that, you are forced to farm this holiday event trash or you are put into disadvantageous position... #feelsbadman
    Already fixed, will be applied on next restart. Chance was lowered so it should not matter at this point.

14. Please also keep in mind the next tier is coming very soon.
    Can you tell us an ETA of when new tier aka ICC will come?

15. Can you tell us an ETA of when new tier aka ICC will come?
    Can't give a reliable estimate thus far. When we're able to do that, it'll be on the website as an announcement but it's not far away.

12 Last