1. Can't give a reliable estimate thus far. When we're able to do that, it'll be on the website as an announcement but it's not far away.
    You've announced that the current arena season will end on the 30th of December. Does this mean that it will take a while before a new season is released? Your goal has previously been to release new content and arena seasons simultaneously. Does this still apply?

2. Can't give a reliable estimate thus far. When we're able to do that, it'll be on the website as an announcement but it's not far away.
    ok thx for the answer :)!

3. When ICC content is coming soon is not the big problem yeah. Maybe after 1 month we will know the release date?

4. Cow level on lord feels extremely demotivating, since you can not kill the boss and reset instance trash infinite amount of times (so you can farm it 24/7).
    So if you put in effort raiding everything, doing daily, toc hc - your efforts are now worthless. On top of that, you are forced to farm this holiday event trash or you are put into disadvantageous position... #feelsbadman
    hi sunk cost fallacy

5. Very nice, i farmed 2 months to get my gear with emblems of triumph and now people got full gear in 1 houre. GG WP for this. Very fair

6. hi sunk cost fallacy
    It is one thing if the gear was available so easily through game mechanics by the introduction of a new tier. But this is custom content introduced on a 'hardcore' realm that gives you current content gear and makes a joke of people that actually farmed and worked through raid lockouts and dailies/heroics for months to earn what they have. Not to mention completely crashing the market for epic gems/crusader orbs a few weeks before we are due to get our gold halved.

Naw nevermind man we'll just kill cows for a few hours and get a full set of T9/Furious PvP gear. We funserver now.

7. So Basicly every Lvl 80 who played before 6ST ? Got Free T9 for each Spec, Triumph Offsets and mass Crusader orbs? Nice Mememane at its best

*Edit. Well its really nice that Staff brings up some Events, but maybe Test them before or Reset the last 30 Mins off the Server if you can see that u are making 200 Eblems in less then 15 minutes.
    People are wispering me that their 5x lvl 80 got 2k Marks sitting on each , ye nice "hotfix"
    Edited: December 19, 2016

8. I think that its hilarious that they havent adressed this by rolling back or taking the emblems/gear that resulted from this bug.

I also think on the long term this will be an awesome server killer, people quitting cause they are full geared after hitting 80 in a few hours and now bored as hell, people who cant compete to join guilds/pugs/raids cause they werent lucky enough to be playing while the bug was happening, and so dont have enough GS, etc..

Honestly if admins intention was making sure lordaeron dies in a subtle way, they did a great job, they even broke the market wth this awesome move.

A friend of mine always thought admins wanted to kill lordaeron on a not too obvious way so people would move to Icecrown which is MUCH more profitable for them, I always found it a funny conspiracy theory but after yesterday Im actually starting to believe it too, good move guys.

9. How to destroy a server easy steps: 1. Release a non tested event. 2. People who got to play during the first day get thousand emblems. 3. Next day nerf the event so other people who didn`t play on first day get zilch. 4. Watch how the economy and the srv as a whole get ducked hard... /cry

Step 5 maby? Don`t do anything about it...

P.S. about the snowmans and the Giant Santa.... These things destroyed lvl`ing ... no one, but especially low lvl people who need to go in sw die instantly (again moodkiller). And the snowmans from northrend that are so small you don`t see them in time and find urself getting oneshotted for no apperent reason. At least you could of put them to neutral lel.
    Edited: December 20, 2016

10. Your feedback has been heard, and it's appreciated. Next time, try to do it without the conspiracy theories and bashing on the server, please. Thank you!

First 12