1. Christmas event drops?

I just wanna know what the loots are on these events since I have never played any events like these.

2. I just wanna know what the loots are on these events since I have never played any events like these.
    As it seems at the moment-Valor points,picnic baskets,preserved hollies...that's about it.

3. As it seems at the moment-Valor points,picnic baskets,preserved hollies...that's about it.
    There's more stuff, just gotta be lucky :)

4. There's more stuff, just gotta be lucky :)
    Talking about snowmans in wintergrasp ?:)

Because i killed 100 of them and they drop no loot at all..
    Edited: December 19, 2016

5. There's more stuff, just gotta be lucky :)
    If I get drop I would say I used my whole life luck in one day. :D

6. We had a big love rocket drop from the cow boss but were unable to successfully loot it.

7. To spend all that time doing cow event, just for the boss to drop a preserved holly which I could have easily gotten from the machine in Ironforge, was a real slap in the face. Not 1 item for our group to roll on... The entire group then said the same thing, that none of us would be bothering with this again. Nice holiday event that was...

8. You know whats, even funnyer than looting one preserved holly the fact that loot comes from one big pile of sheet just look when you kill that cow the loot appears as sheet under that tree.

9. The problem is not just the loot but the fact that the boss has 333mil HP,it's meant for what,40 man raid? It's also capable of oneshotting a person so make sure you have somebody who can ress in a group. So do the event,finish it after solid 25-30 min,get nothing, and see if you want to try again for the chance of "being lucky". I don't know why you've changed it from the last year, it was perfect then. You could have lowered the mount drop % or make CD one day, this way, even without CD,not many are gonna bother doing it more than once.

10. 333M is perfectly normal for SoO 10 man boss HP so i just think it fair.

11. 333M is perfectly normal for SoO 10 man boss HP so i just think it fair.
    Fair for a 10m group this is a 5m group you pleb XD
    spending so much time on a boss that doesnt drop anything is sad but yeah

12. cow drops ashes of al ar, spectral tiger and big love rocket but sometimes its just nothing :D and yes its pretty easy you can do it with 5 dps no need for tank and healer just use some hybrid class that can heal like elemental shaman or shadow priest, its ALOT easier then last year but ofc u need geared characters

13. No Gold = No Tax Refund for Frostwolf players ;)

January 1st, current economy will get a 50% tax cut, courtesy of Warmane.

14. spent around 45 minutes at cow event and got Ice Cold Milk as loot after killing that cow boss.

12 Last