1. So whats up with the multiboxer killing Both ally and horde @ Cow event NPC

As the title say that guy is 200% hacking killing Both alliance and horde players,its nearly impossible to get in for many classes and hes been doing this for 3 hours straight,im surprised he is still going on without getting banned

P.S i cannot record a video or take screenshot because my fps reach litearlly from 3~5 when im near that guy.
    P.SS sorry hes not hacking hes in arena and im a dumbarse.
    Edited: December 19, 2016

2. Seriusly stop this abusing already, my fps droped from 90 to 10 HALLO??!?!! Its obviusly abusing other gameplay, and WoW crashing like 10 times ... STOP IT

3. He isnt actually hacking, Dire Maul arena is like gurubashi/nagrand, so there is no faction restriction.

Tho he is multiboxing on top of the event NPC, which should be considered way above the "normal" as his itent is just to piss off people.

GMs must do something to solve the situation, or this guy wont stop untill gets bored.

4. most likely wont do anything its like this at every event. Along with people Using potions and mammoth on top of Event npcs. Only thing you will be told is "QQ more multi-boxing is allowed because of all the money they dump in the server"

5. well for now they can atleast move the npc at a bit outside of arena so atleast not everyone gets fked over by him.

6. Actually with potions/mammoth you're still able to talk with the npc, it will take just time.
    While when a 40+ man multiboxer it's there, you wont be able to even reach it untill:
    - He DC
    - He gets bored and log off
    - He goes AFK

There isnt much you can do when you wont being even enough close to the NPC,unless he wants.

7. Or you can /target the npc and then bind a key through the keybinds menu with "interact target".It's not helpful in the arena,but it is in Dalaran @the emblem vendors (btw the two horde multiboxers there was lagforging on purpose(using tranquility,placing totems etc),to my knowledge thats bannable on retail.Can we get some confirmation,I don't want them to get banned,but a warning to them or something would be useful,as many players own weaker pcs and have bad connections,and this causes them much grief,and prevents them from enjoying the event.)

8. (btw the two horde multiboxers there was lagforging on purpose(using tranquility,placing totems etc)
    I was one of the multiboxer and our intention was not to lag the realm.
    We were just searching for a massive PvP action and its not forbidden to pvp on a pvp realm.
    Warmane placed the teleport NPC in a arena, a free for all pvp area.
    If they dont want pvp to happen then they would have placed it in a sanctuary area.

Also, its still unknown what was causing the lag and if we multiboxer caused any lag. After we multiboxer left the area the server was still laging so its the event itself that causes the lag.
    Edited: December 20, 2016

9. I meant the two boxers on the emblem vendors in dalaran,not you in the arena.

10. I meant the two boxers on the emblem vendors in dalaran,not you in the arena.
    Ah ok. I mixed that up. No idea what was going on at the vendors there. Guess everbody wanted to exchange their emblems to items so the place was all packed with ppl.
    Edited: December 20, 2016

11. I meant the two boxers on the emblem vendors in dalaran,not you in the arena.
    i was one of those @ vendors, and without me probably 300-500 more others, in any case, my chars was just a tiny minority of all the ppl in that small hub lawl.
    server was laggin from the momment events started, blaming multiboxing is just another try to cry about it in general.

12. I don t understand how using a third party/script o control your char is allowed.

13. I don t understand how using a third party/script o control your char is allowed.
    before saying anything you should really find out what multiboxing software actually does.
    In general, all it does is copy keys you press on main window to other windows. its not considered third party program since it does nothing for you, you have to do all the things.

14. i was one of those @ vendors, and without me probably 300-500 more others, in any case, my chars was just a tiny minority of all the ppl in that small hub lawl.
    server was laggin from the momment events started, blaming multiboxing is just another try to cry about it in general.
    Using food and elixirs to increase your toons size and staying on top of the vendor,not to mention using tranqulity reduced my FPS to a maximum of 5 from the usual 40 in dalaran.(And only at the vendors,everywhere else in dalaran i had over 30.)The rubberband lag was caused ofc by the strain from the events.Yes,there were hundreds of ppl there,my video card can handle that much,but couple that with the effects of tranquility/bl and the increase in frame size,the trinket from SM which makes ppl dance,and there goes the fps.Idc if you stand on top of the vendor,as i can /target him and then use my interact with target keybind to shop.But using BL and Tq when it's unnecessary means many ppl will get 1 fps,or even worse,wowerror from the client using too much resources(happened to my guildmate,he never experienced it,even though he plays since retail beta with the game through expansions and various private servers).All I ask of you and the other one to stop using these spells, and flasks as it severely increases the already high latency(for those with slower connections - even 5 tranquility/bl spams the combat log) and drops fps by a huge amount(mainly because of tranqulitys animation) even for players with a decent pc.As i said,i don't want any of you to get a ban,i find multiboxing interesting and funny to watch,but you must understand that for some people,it's ruining the experience.
    PS. Don't tell me both of you need 20 minutes(and bl+tq+size increase) to shop from the vendor which offers you probably one thing-PS.

15. Sorry,that's called exactly third party software.

12 Last