1. Bad Santa?

After a while of forming a 40 man raid and figuring out what to do, we finally downed the guy in Orgrimmar. To our disdain, we found that he literally only dropped a Red Winter Hat. Is Bad Santa just a cruel joke? Or was there actually supposed to be some kind of reward for downing him?

2. We did it in the Alliance a few minutes ago and was the same. i found amazing to organize people just to kill him. Its that or getting killed every time you to to Stormwind

3. Yea we killed him in sw and got red winter hat.

4. There's some more vanity stuff hidden in there, just have to be lucky. Got plenty of chances to dig through it.

5. This is such a huge inconveniece to low levels. Why is the aoe so large? I can't even get to flight master without dying, I have so little health that 1 second and I'm dead. How much longer will this go on?

6. This is such a huge inconveniece to low levels. Why is the aoe so large? I can't even get to flight master without dying, I have so little health that 1 second and I'm dead. How much longer will this go on?
    According to lordaeron staff the best way to celebrate christmas is by not letting new or low level players into stormwind for its whole duration.

Im sure this will help getting new players into the server and populating it.

7. According to lordaeron staff the best way to celebrate christmas is by not letting new or low level players into stormwind for its whole duration.

Im sure this will help getting new players into the server and populating it.
    He is already non-aggressive to low level players. We're looking into other things to see how they get killed.

8. He is already non-aggressive to low level players. We're looking into other things to see how they get killed.
    Huge .... nope "HUGE" ranged Frost Aura xD

9. Lowbies are getting pretty much one shotted in SW right now by his aoe. R.I.P

10. Huge .... nope "HUGE" ranged Frost Aura xD
    We'll be making the aura ignore low-level players as well. Effective on next restart most likely.

11. We'll be making the aura ignore low-level players as well. Effective on next restart most likely.
    would be appreciated by almost 70% of realm atm if that is done

12. would be appreciated by almost 120% of realm atm if that is done

13. I just don't get why it has to be in the center of SW, why not out in an empty area of the forest? make people go to it if they want to kill it instead of it being right there to kill everyone.

14. We spent 30 min making raid for santa on A side today... After we got full raid and full buffed ready to go, people were ninja pulling all the time.. After we finally managed to regroup and go.. Santa was under stormwind in texture doing AOE but couldn`t hit him... Ofc 45 min wasted cause people left... oh such a shame
    Edited: December 21, 2016

15. This Bad Santa is 1st thing on molten-wow/warmane in last 4y that maded me swearing and cursing behind keyboard!!! For dear god!!! Every time i go Orgrimar with my Multibox team of 11ppl they all die several times cause ******ed range of aoe from Santa and i get repair bill of 1kGold! I dont even wanna start talk about warmane cheated us by letting snowmans with abnormal droprate MONDAY morning when all normal ppl work, and ofc some guilds had info about that and farmed 1k+ triumphs in few hours, and now they are compleetly removed from WG so noone can catch cheating guilds anymore. Atleast u can let us farm snowmans few more days so everyone have same chance to gear up before last patch............
    Edited: December 22, 2016

12 Last