1. ROLF BGs.

Monk is not even 400k.

P.S: I know is bugged.
    Edited: December 20, 2016

2. Monk is not even 400k.

P.S: I know is bugged.
    Yeah bugged or just weapon stacking. Or it could be the zombification of a player, as stated in the other thread. Zombie MW Monks with negative heals or anything negative is uberly broken and unkillable. So if it is the case, his death triggered an insta-res into the undeath bug.

3. Hello Beelzebul

My highest heal (without bug) was 45m in a eots, so this is still crazy. 300k monks heals easily for 40m, only stands in flag, some orbs and kicks around=Godmode. At start, I thought this is a hacker, cause hundreds of orbs and impossible to kill, but more and more people took their old monks and came into pvp or pve (SoO or Thunder).

The dds don't know too, how they could counter them. Gripping and cc, trap and cc, knock back and cc: I never saw this in eots or at lm in arathi. They only hit on these targets and wonder, why they can't kill them=50m heal or more.

This is still broken after the dcs at 7 o'clock game-time, and I hope, they will repair it immediately. Every noob can play monk now, the play style is rly boring and the only question is, which fraction has more monks at start.

Have a good day

PS: U are a rly good shadow, we see us in bgs (we still had many battles against each other);)

4. Yeah bugged or just weapon stacking. Or it could be the zombification of a player, as stated in the other thread. Zombie MW Monks with negative heals or anything negative is uberly broken and unkillable. So if it is the case, his death triggered an insta-res into the undeath bug.
    Is this one of these glass cannon? :o
    No no exploit, senor. Just secret gc!

5. Is this one of these glass cannon? :o
    No no exploit, senor. Just secret gc!
    If you trying to joke with me about a lost argument, you have failed.

OP,

I've assess the situation and the bug seems to stem from healing orbs that heal you instantly. This bug is being abused by many monks in arena as we speak.
    So the zombie bug or wep stacking as been ruled out because until Sancta93, i assess the situation, not cry about it like a feeble child; also I thought you knew the term better than me, what happen lol?

EDIT:

Also I like to add somehow hackers are involved in this? I've seen a fight take place in dire maul, this guy was zipping all over the place with his monk as some people were fighting (teleporting)