1. Why do you still play in Neltharion?

So, I guess you all know the state the realm is in right now and I'd like you guys (and myself) to know what keeps you anchored to Neltharion. It can be anything, from friends to nostalgia, but I'd like to understand better.

As for me, Neltharion has an economic value as well as a social one. Not only I'd miss the friends I've made here but I've spent so much money here I'm kinda obligated to stay. While the realm is still up, I feel like my money is and was worth something. If I stopped playing, I'd feel like I had lost that money. I will only stop playing once the realm closes up or is turned into MoP or WotLK, because then, my money will have already fulfilled its value.

So, what are your reasons?

2. So, I guess you all know the state the realm is in right now and I'd like you guys (and myself) to know what keeps you anchored to Neltharion. It can be anything, from friends to nostalgia, but I'd like to understand better.

As for me, Neltharion has an economic value as well as a social one. Not only I'd miss the friends I've made here but I've spent so much money here I'm kinda obligated to stay. While the realm is still up, I feel like my money is and was worth something. If I stopped playing, I'd feel like I had lost that money. I will only stop playing once the realm closes up or is turned into MoP or WotLK, because then, my money will have already fulfilled its value.

So, what are your reasons?
    so why u donate? i donate only on old molten for free quez and never spend this coins... have almost all class full bis pve/pvp (miss only priest).

btw big drama again

3. i like to spam 1 2 tab in bgs and pretend im good at something

4. Since most of the people here are just trolling I will try to be a little bit more serious.
    There is a lot of reasons that make me stay in Neltharion but the main ones are:
    - Friends I've made while playing here (in warmane) and in the old Frostwolf (Molten);
    - The community, even tho we used to be known as one of the most toxic communities in warmane;
    - The playstyle of Feral is AWESOME in cata;
    - The money I've spent here;
    - I had a really good time playing here for so long, I don't feel right quitting now;
    - I lost all my amazing chars when Moltendown happened and I don't want to lose them all again.

In my head there is still a little hope that someday Neltharion will be what it used to be. You may say that I'm a dreamer...

5. I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Kaspi to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.
    I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Challenger to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.
    I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Tdotsavage to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.
    I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Medan to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.

I'm still here because I like to look back and smile, thinking about all the Alliance premades/people I've been farming so much and for so long.. You name em' - Infected, Fatality, The Crew, DDS, Kaspi, Explofty, Atossa, Tdotsavage, Medan, Alvie(especially that guy roflmaokek), Arcane..... Boy the list goes on. Let's not mention all dem RBGs.

Spoiler: Show
    I also miss the forum drama hi hi..

6. I'm still here because everyone hates me and I like it huehuehue

7. I only log to Nelth here and there because I miss playing my DK... And then I log off because HORDES solo que is 5 to 10 minutes. Cancer.

8. I'm still here because everyone hates me and I like it huehuehue
    Where did you disappear? Where the **** did Flawless guild disappear? Now there's just a bunch of noobs standing @ your guild spot

I only log to Nelth here and there because I miss playing my DK... And then I log off because HORDES solo que is 5 to 10 minutes. Cancer.
    Boy, tell me about it.. Didn't feel good swapping to Alliance.

9. I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Kaspi to accept my RBG invite. Dodger
    Hes such a big dodger he switched servers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Boy, tell me about it.. Didn't feel good swapping to Alliance.

What the **** made you think that was a good idea..

10. Where did you disappear? Where the **** did Flawless guild disappear? Now there's just a bunch of noobs standing @ your guild spot
    Vitani and I get high as fck and we make decision to kick every1 from flawless cuz they didnt pay rent hahahahahaha .... Yea I saw that latino noobs who wanna be flawless but they cant , they are not the only but fck em :D
    F L A W L E S S still the best pve guild :D
    Im thinking to move on alliance as well xD

11. Hes such a big dodger he switched servers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Oh that sucks :-[

What the **** made you think that was a good idea..
    Well, there are next to 0 Alliance premades left but a pretty decent amount of Horde premades and I thought I might just aswell go Alliance and play with my friends and hopefully fight some of them Horde premades rather than AFK'ing against 3 Ally enemies..

The queue is much faster aswell.... Hm.
    Edited: December 20, 2016

12. Oh that sucks :-[

Well, there are next to 0 Alliance premades left but a pretty decent amount of Horde premades and I thought I might just aswell go Alliance and play with my friends and hopefully fight some of them horde premades rather than AFK'ing against 3 Ally enemies..

The queue is much faster aswell.... Hm.
    Thought you already knew that 90% of Infected moved, lol.
    Who is queing on Horde ? I dont know about anyone except Fatality and you and I never see more than 10 people in Fatality when I log.. Then again, I do log for like 30 min max..

Im playing at one Cata Fun server aswell sometimes, que is instant since its AvA and AvH, its pretty fun I just need 2 ****ing pocket heals - 5 PvE pieces on Frost DK lyfe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. Thought you already knew that 90% of Infected moved, lol.
    Who is queing on Horde ? I dont know about anyone except Fatality and you and I never see more than 10 people in Fatality when I log.. Then again, I do log for like 30 min max..

Im playing at one Cata Fun server aswell sometimes, que is instant since its AvA and AvH, its pretty fun I just need 2 ****ing pocket heals - 5 PvE pieces on Frost DK lyfe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Nah, never really thought too much about it.

It's mostly the remains of Fatality doing premades but I've seen a lot of good geared Horde players queueing and ya they're rolling strong groups pretty much. Far better than the Alliance groups I fought lately.

I barely play tbh. My guild died together with the rest I guess ;] It was fun while it lasted.

123 ... Last