1. Why do I play @ Neltharion?

Because I can and I feel like it :P

2. Why do people go around QQ about " You got this x amount of boomies and y amount of healers?". Might as well next time not play with a weapon or trinkets lol. You do you & **** everyone's feelings.

3. Why do people go around QQ about " You got this x amount of boomies and y amount of healers?". Might as well next time not play with a weapon or trinkets lol. You do you & **** everyone's feelings.
    Just legit logged into my account only to quote this man (Lady who cares) and give a +1 to their message. Robbery. Out.

4. I got my horrible arena achievements day 1 from capping lol... Everyone here can confirm im not doing arenas lmao. And I was playing with a frost mage named Slanginfire. Atleast he was frost at the time.

No, I don't sync random bgs to farm low allys. My guild is dead and has been for like 5 months now. I don't even have enough people to sync. We used to queue 2 healers way back in time, sometimes 3. Most of the time it was just me and Hoylightz healing. Now, I rarely play and when I do, I heal alone.

Why the **** do you link a random picture? I'm not even in there...

I don't really care if I make you cry buddy. There is no "exploiting" matchmaking system. Just shut the **** up. You're ****ing sad.

Not sure why you edited your picture but here is the original with chat if anyone would like to see. Lol 2slowforme
    Spoiler: Show

EDIT: Lol (had to put that one in there) keep crying noob. Enjoy getting farmed.
    EDIT again: forgot my smiley :-]

You got it little Girl you dont doin in anymore you started this **** with ur lil fanboy Abbi the flaming the qq the spam ur acting and the arrogant acting of your guild started to destroy this server. But you know what easy idc at all about you it is just funny how you try to defend urself that actually shows the real things you know, hitted dogs bark and that since 100 years so their is nothing to show at all, the threads here in forum were u try to pet ur own *** with screens and videos to show other how wanna be pro u and ur friends are the best example.

At all your acting here in Forum shows all, big mouth, all ppl are low for you, you offend all other with dumb comments, and at all in reallife ur the 1,60m tall guy that changes the sidewalk when a 12y old girl passes his way, i meet enough nerds like you but u are the worst...

But since you are all say u dont doin it, i will make it another way i will make a thread for it and a screen for it and show you how the horde is exploting the bugged matchmaking system....every bg some screens.... to show you how useless the horde and especially such wanna be pros like easy act in bgs....

AND BTW Easy strange that u got the original ID from the screen that wasnt even 20secs in it so actually 2 options you are really such a nerd that actualized all 2 secs his browser or someone gave u the original link ID in both ways lol, and at all what u wanna show us with this screen? That i flame lowies and useless afk kids in bgs? everybody knows that, but the fact that u have the original link ID shows alot, so which moderator give u the origninal Link ID? or do you really refreshed the site every 2 secs?

To show me that u have the original link ID was at all dumb, cause that shows alot about this foru, ;-)
    Edited: January 7, 2017

5. And then I get a strike for calling someone a ****** :(

6. coz they always ban me in original ways

7. You got it little Girl you dont doin in anymore you started this **** with ur lil fanboy Abbi the flaming the qq the spam ur acting and the arrogant acting of your guild started to destroy this server. But you know what easy idc at all about you it is just funny how you try to defend urself that actually shows the real things you know, hitted dogs bark and that since 100 years so their is nothing to show at all, the threads here in forum were u try to pet ur own *** with screens and videos to show other how wanna be pro u and ur friends are the best example.

At all your acting here in Forum shows all, big mouth, all ppl are low for you, you offend all other with dumb comments, and at all in reallife ur the 1,60m tall guy that changes the sidewalk when a 12y old girl passes his way, i meet enough nerds like you but u are the worst...

But since you are all say u dont doin it, i will make it another way i will make a thread for it and a screen for it and show you how the horde is exploting the bugged matchmaking system....every bg some screens.... to show you how useless the horde and especially such wanna be pros like easy act in bgs....
    I have such a hard time trying to understand you hehe... What is wrong with your english? Dyslexia perhaps?

Yeah, you obviously don't care about me. You just cry yourself to sleep every night thinking about me and my little fanboy Abbi ;]

AND BTW Easy strange that u got the original ID from the screen that wasnt even 20secs in it so actually 2 options you are really such a nerd that actualized all 2 secs his browser or someone gave u the original link ID in both ways lol, and at all what u wanna show us with this screen? That i flame lowies and useless afk kids in bgs? everybody knows that, but the fact that u have the original link ID shows alot, so which moderator give u the origninal Link ID? or do you really refreshed the site every 2 secs?

To show me that u have the original link ID was at all dumb, cause that shows alot about this foru, ;-)
    Haha your english is so bad... Whatever - all you need to know is that you're worthless, ight?

I love when you're getting a little bit mad :-] So cute. Lots of hugs and kisses!

I'm 1.84 actually and I'd probably knock that 12 y/o girl teeths out and then make you swallow them. I've seen a bunch of ragequitting kids @ the forums but you take the price, my man. Massive shout out to the worst mage to ever set foot on Neltharion! Cry me a riveeeer.. Naanana... ;-]

"hitted dogs bark and that since 100 years so their is nothing to show at all" - Alvie 2017-2017
    Edited: January 7, 2017

8. You got it little Girl you dont doin in anymore you started this **** with ur lil fanboy Abbi the flaming the qq the spam ur acting and the arrogant acting of your guild started to destroy this server. But you know what easy idc at all about you it is just funny how you try to defend urself that actually shows the real things you know, hitted dogs bark and that since 100 years so their is nothing to show at all, the threads here in forum were u try to pet ur own *** with screens and videos to show other how wanna be pro u and ur friends are the best example.

haha i understend all english from you is very pro you know you can use dot like this. end start new stories to tells?

9. coz they always ban me in original ways
    Get unbanned so i can have 3 coins nerd

10. Get unbanned so i can have 3 coins nerd
    Bribe them so they can unban me

11. Alvie still raging? Same old same old..

12. bg heroes always ruining random threads, gg

13. I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Kaspi to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.
    I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Challenger to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.
    I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Tdotsavage to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.
    I'm still here because I'm still waiting for Medan to accept my RBG invite. Dodger.

I'm still here because I like to look back and smile, thinking about all the Alliance premades/people I've been farming so much and for so long.. You name em' - Infected, Fatality, The Crew, DDS, Kaspi, Explofty, Atossa, Tdotsavage, Medan, Alvie(especially that guy roflmaokek), Arcane..... Boy the list goes on. Let's not mention all dem RBGs.

Spoiler: Show
    I also miss the forum drama hi hi..
    lmao wanna **** and after that burn some niggers?

14. I'm still here cause of all the people I've met.Yet I may be known as the 'cancer' of Hordes but I love ****ing Borrean.He is so muscular and goddamn his fingers have been drilling my ****ing anus for a long *** time.I also love watching Tclicksavage.Honestly I prefer to kms and then repetadly burn the same slave ******** all over again till his flesh melts.It is I the frenchiest fry Suicideme,The enslaver of niggers,The spic burner,The jew gaser.May you remember my name and one day when y'all got kids tell them stories of me lynching all the niggers.Also I love Emmamays,Lotz,Gungodad,Ginger,Seqqy the pizzaman ******,Pormenol aka Alexis Texas,Hoex-my virgin mom,Trashbootie the god BBCMAN my god and saviour,Beckie my side hoe and many other peeps.I couldn't post it from my main account cause some dumb *** perma virgin GM got triggered by me and decided to ban me for 2 weeks.Rip Sucey 2k17.I also forgot to mention Evil,dang dawgs he tha best out ther :^)
    Edited: January 8, 2017

15. So you never used 3 Heals you never joined premades with 2 or more OWLS and overall 6 TIme Tranq?
    You dont got your pro Arena Achieves during the TIme Ignite was bugged?
    You dont sync for Random BGS to farm low allys, which is at all exploiting the bugged Matchmaking System for Random BG´s cause Ally will never have 2 Heals or more when it is not premade?
    So i dont posted like 5+ Screens were you have seen Pro Premades with 3 Heals or even more?

When this all isnt true, why i have those screens TwoEasy ? Explain me this?

And BTW for all Hordes here, when will you stop using ur 2nd Account to join RND BGS on Ally Side with ungeared naked twinks?

I mean i know this **** from Retail so im not new to this but the fact that you try to say it isnt so when obviously every player knows that it is so, that is the sad thing and that at all makes you look very low....
    Never have I seen someone so convinced that everybody else is bug abusing/cheating.

First ... 3456 Last