1. I didn't "correct" anything, you're just trying your hardest to make it seem like I did. In what world is quoting something to mock you considered correcting you? Like holy ****. You're meme was irrelevant to the conversation entirely and made little to no sense at all.

You can link characters all you want. It's not like that hunter is even worth mentioning. It hasn't been touched in over 6 months. I stated in my original post that I que 2s and 3s with random people just for the fun of it. Nowhere did I mention rating or a specific character because on this server rating means piss and I learned that a few months after starting to play Warmane. This thread was intended for people to say why they still play Neltharion even though it's a dead realm, yet you find it appropriate to try making personal attacks based on what you think you know. You know nothing of me, all you could care about is numbers that don't even matter on this server, much less a private server at all. I still think it's funny how you think that Hunter is my main character though. Even if you did go scurry through my old posts to find my introduction you probably missed the part where I said myself I was a ****ty hunter and was just learning it. That **** is far from anything I'm good at playing. But I guess you knew that right? Cause you're so on top of the ball, aren't you? Lmao
    AHAHAHAHAH.

The oversensitive little Andrew shows his true emotional face. Look at you, all pissed just because I said you're far from being as good as you wanted to be.
    Funny thing that you said my meme was irrelevant for the conversation even tho everything you've been talking here since my first reply to you was irrelevant for the whole point.
    You said that hunter was not your main (and that doesn't surprise me at all) but why don't you link here your main chars?

Wanna know a nice curiosity? Basically everyone who says that rating in Neltharion means nothing because its too easy, don't even have a decent rating here. Its so ironic... Does it mean these people can't even be decent in an easy server?

2. If you don't like warmane or the realm you play. You can always leave. No one is holding you back. You're pretty much wasting time & meanwhile also delete your hunter.

3. Why do I still play here?

Molten/Warmane is the only server I have ever played on. I didn't start playing WOW until a few years ago. It was here, and it was the old Frostwolf Cata realm.

Since this is the only Cata realm left, I am here. Way back then I was so new to WOW I made my first donation to buy an Charmed Bone Bow thinking that it would be the most powerful bow in game once I reached level 85..lol.

4. It was here, and it was the old Frostwolf Cata realm.
    The old Frostwold Cata realm, oh the memories, I loved that time :p

5. With the holiday coin bonus I'm making my exit from this "realm" for the next few months at least. Back to WOTLK like premoltdown.

6. Man I love seeing these molten 2.2k mmr scrubs arguing each other about their e-peen size. None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.

7. Man I love seeing these molten 2.2k mmr scrubs arguing each other about their e-peen size. None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.
    "i played this during that time so im much cooler than you hurr durr"

please be 14+ thx

8. "i played this during that time so im much cooler than you hurr durr"

please be 14+ thx
    None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.
    notenoughcharacters

9. Man I love seeing these molten 2.2k mmr scrubs arguing each other about their e-peen size. None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.

10. Man I love seeing these molten 2.2k mmr scrubs arguing each other about their e-peen size. None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.
    Its not like I wanna start another drama or anything (I do), but if this expansion is a lot that easier than TBC, and since you were one of the "few guys" who played it, shouldn't you be able to prove it with some number facts? You could at least try to explain your point, I would really enjoy to understand it.

Oh and, who doesn't love some 2.2k scrubs right?

11. ahmmm, just came to say hi. why i still play nelth? well lost to much time here to just give up... Alright drama can go on :)! READYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!! FIGHT!

12. ahmmm, just came to say hi. why i still play nelth? well lost to much time here to just give up..
    Tell me about it :)
    Total time played: 193 days, 18 hours, 41 minutes, 30 seconds

13. Man I love seeing these molten 2.2k mmr scrubs arguing each other about their e-peen size. None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.
    you're on a ****ing cata forum speaking of tbc pvp. are you lost?

14. Robbery here;
    Literally the only reason I still play on this server (Especially speaking specifically towards the 4.3.4 expansion) is due to the fact that I have 91 days; 14 hours; & 43 minutes /played spent on the realm. Well, that and the fact that Armed and I (And with all due respect, <Infected> as a whole) struck fear into the hearts of Horde for 48 hours straight on a regular basis. Without counting all the "drugs" that were or were not consumed during; obviously; the entire process. Plus there's nothing like having a 5 man group of some OGs with 2 minute ques.

15. Man I love seeing these molten 2.2k mmr scrubs arguing each other about their e-peen size. None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.
    TBC
    Real PvP

Wut.

First 12345 ... Last