1. TBC
    Real PvP

Wut.
    I think he's the warlock version of Alvie.

2. Seems like you people been keeping yourselves busy
    Oh hi simplicity i miss u bro xD

3. Man I love seeing these molten 2.2k mmr scrubs arguing each other about their e-peen size. None of you played TBC AT in it's prime and none of you know what real PVP is.
    U mean the expansion where you got glad by unbinding your s key?

4. (And with all due respect, <Infected> as a whole) struck fear into the hearts of Horde for 48 hours straight on a regular basis.
    I lol'd...

5. I play still here because of my friends, awesome and nice guys that I met and all the fun we have when we get together and do something.
    I play rarely because I moved to retail, legion.

6. ahmmm, just came to say hi. why i still play nelth? well lost to much time here to just give up... Alright drama can go on :)! READYYYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!! FIGHT!
    Jesus, jau... I thought u r here because u gonna miss us :333

7. I hope they will merge one wotlk into neltharion (cata) someday....

8. I hope they will merge one wotlk into neltharion (cata) someday....
    That won't happen. If Nelth comes to that point where merge is necessary, it will be with Frostwolf.

9. It's a dilemma between Retail which feels like playing with a bunch of NPC's and people who have mostly forgotten the whole point of the game. And Molten which has always felt like a little village where you basically know everyone, it felt alive. It's sad to see it dead now. Regardless of the bugs, I've always had way more fun here than with the retail community.

10. why can i spend my votepoints only for vicious stuff? This is expensive and useless

11. You've been gone my friend. Honestly the only time we ever graveyard farmed you guys was when we were in <Jinxed> whilst <D O N O R S> had recently switched factions to Alliance. Most other times you won however always with the boomies. I remember one time you were GY farming us on Twin Peaks, I was our healer, being Holy (My group held only me and Armed in terms of premading) and I was going to be some sort of hero amist a 100% locked down farm, I got in front of the fence that's around the Beserker building, and I got sapped by BabyFaceJoey, you came over there, jumped up on top the fence that was directly in front of me, did a friendly /wave, and as soon as Sap ran out BabyFaceJoey 3 hit me as a HC Maw full Cata elite HPala stacking what I'm almost positive would have been Resilience at the time. I forgot to mention Armed and I may or may not have just done a microdot 60 minutes prior to this event. It honestly changed the way I play World of Warcraft and will continuously be in the reflection of my game play. +1 to TheEasy; However, back to the main picture, we graveyard farmed all other horde on a daily basis in <Infected>. Long, Live. Infected.

12. Like I said in another post...
    PvP is also working fine and I haven't seen a single problem or bug except for that worthless mage named Alvie that accuses everything and everyone of hacking/cheating/bugging/exploiting because he sucks at the game.
    Can u stop petting ur own *** with such useless threads? I mean we all know that pvp is dead and we all know that Bakura and TWoeasy and other wanna be pros that exploited bugs as **** ( hm Easy ignitebug and arena achieves right ;-) )

It is always funny too see that ppl like bakura and Twoeasy that exploited the bugged Matchmaking system in BGS with their synced Premades with 3 Heals and more against low allys und you still pet ur own *** man ur life must be sad....
    Haha, bugged matchmaking system in bgs... synced premades... 3 heals... You're so lost lol. Damn your life must be sad....
    Never did I see bakura premading and especially not syncing... just do the world a favor and shut the **** up lol

13. So you never used 3 Heals you never joined premades with 2 or more OWLS and overall 6 TIme Tranq?
    You dont got your pro Arena Achieves during the TIme Ignite was bugged?
    You dont sync for Random BGS to farm low allys, which is at all exploiting the bugged Matchmaking System for Random BG´s cause Ally will never have 2 Heals or more when it is not premade?
    So i dont posted like 5+ Screens were you have seen Pro Premades with 3 Heals or even more?

When this all isnt true, why i have those screens TwoEasy ? Explain me this?

And BTW for all Hordes here, when will you stop using ur 2nd Account to join RND BGS on Ally Side with ungeared naked twinks?

I mean i know this **** from Retail so im not new to this but the fact that you try to say it isnt so when obviously every player knows that it is so, that is the sad thing and that at all makes you look very low....
    Edited: January 5, 2017

14. So you never used 3 Heals you never joined premades with 2 or more OWLS and overall 6 TIme Tranq?
    You dont got your pro Arena Achieves during the TIme Ignite was bugged?
    You dont sync for Random BGS to farm low allys, which is at all exploiting the bugged Matchmaking System for Random BG´s cause Ally will never have 2 Heals or more when it is not premade?
    So i dont posted like 5+ Screens were you have seen Pro Premades with 3 Heals or even more?

When this all isnt true, why i have those screens TwoEasy ? Explain me this?

And BTW for all Hordes here, when will you stop using ur 2nd Account to join RND BGS on Ally Side with ungeared naked twinks?

I mean i know this **** from Retail so im not new to this but the fact that you try to say it isnt so when obviously every player knows that it is so, that is the sad thing and that at all makes you look very low....
    I got my horrible arena achievements day 1 from capping lol... Everyone here can confirm im not doing arenas lmao. And I was playing with a frost mage named Slanginfire. Atleast he was frost at the time.

No, I don't sync random bgs to farm low allys. My guild is dead and has been for like 5 months now. I don't even have enough people to sync. We used to queue 2 healers way back in time, sometimes 3. Most of the time it was just me and Hoylightz healing. Now, I rarely play and when I do, I heal alone.

Why the **** do you link a random picture? I'm not even in there...

I don't really care if I make you cry buddy. There is no "exploiting" matchmaking system. Just shut the **** up. You're ****ing sad.

Not sure why you edited your picture but here is the original with chat if anyone would like to see. Lol 2slowforme
    Spoiler: Show

EDIT: Lol (had to put that one in there) keep crying noob. Enjoy getting farmed.
    EDIT again: forgot my smiley :-]
    Edited: January 5, 2017

First ... 23456 Last