1. I am still here becau.... oh wait. I dont play anymore. all my friends left the server so.. rip lyf

2. I still play Neltharion because I have at least 6 best in slot characters. Not only that, but every single person on Neltharion is so dog**** at this game that it's enjoyable going into a random bg, running around tol barad, or queing 2s/3s with random people and just 1v4ing everything that exists as any class. Skill-cap here is pathetic and it just makes it all that much more enjoyable for someone like me.

3. every single person on Neltharion is so dog**** at this game
    Skill-cap here is pathetic and it just makes it all that much more enjoyable for someone like me.
    Hmmm, alright then... Let's carefully analyze the rest of your post, shall we?

that it's enjoyable going into a RANDOM bg
    Keyword here: Random.
    You can always challenge experienced people/guilds for RBGs instead of joining random Bgs to find gearless people.

running around tol barad
    I've never seen you in tol barad but I'm sure it would be amazing to camp you there :p

or queing 2s/3s with random people and just 1v4ing everything that exists as any class.
    What a cute highest rating you have there... Is it a 2.2k maybe?

P.S: Aren't you that guy who failed to play thug and then proceeded to insult me when I said that thug was actually a really good comp?

4. Hmmm, alright then... Let's carefully analyze the rest of your post, shall we?

Keyword here: Random.
    You can always challenge experienced people/guilds for RBGs instead of joining random Bgs to find gearless people.

I've never seen you in tol barad but I'm sure it would be amazing to camp you there :p

What a cute highest rating you have there... Is it a 2.2k maybe?

P.S: Aren't you that guy who failed to play thug and then proceeded to insult me when I said that thug was actually a really good comp?

Your desperation for drama on this forum is a joke. Close your mouth if you have no valid input. You're utterly clueless about what you're talking about and are over-confident in your self-righteous ego. All you do is bicker and poke at people about rated bgs and 2k mmr 2s on Warmane. People like you are what makes this server's community terrible lmao.
    Edited: December 22, 2016

5. Your desperation for drama on this forum is a joke. Close your mouth if you have no valid input. You're utterly clueless about what you're talking about and are over-confident in your self-righteous ego. All you do is bicker and poke at people about rated bgs and 2k mmr 2s on Warmane. People like you are what makes this server's community terrible lmao.
    You're the only joke here to be 100% honest with you and I find it pretty funny the fact that you mentioned that I'm one of the reason why this community is so terrible even tho you were the one calling everyone here as "dog****". Not this only happened now but its actually really common to find this kind of comments from you.

In your post you're saying that everyone is so bad here that you could easily beat anyone in Arenas, Bgs and WPvP (even in a 1v4 fight) but when someone goes agaisnt you, tells you the truth and ask the real questions you get so offended that everything you can do after that is just insult me (its sad when you can't even control your emotions :c).

I mean, after all this I'm sure you're not even able to link your main characters here :D

P.S. I don't call this "desesperation for drama", you're just too funny to let you go.

6. >Close your mouth if you have no valid input.
    >You're utterly clueless about what you're talking about and are over-confident in your self-righteous ego.
    >All you do is bicker and poke at people about rated bgs and 2k mmr 2s on Warmane.
    >People like you are what makes this server's community terrible lmao.

7. You're the only joke here to be 100% honest with you and I find it pretty funny the fact that you mentioned that I'm one of the reason why this community is so terrible even tho you were the one calling everyone here as "dog****". Not this only happened now but its actually really common to find this kind of comments from you.

In your post you're saying that everyone is so bad here that you could easily beat anyone in Arenas, Bgs and WPvP (even in a 1v4 fight) but when someone goes agaisnt you, tells you the truth and ask the real questions you get so offended that everything you can do after that is just insult me (its sad when you can't even control your emotions :c).

I mean, after all this I'm sure you're not even able to link your main characters here :D

P.S. I don't call this "desesperation for drama", you're just too funny to let you go.
    Tl;dr
    Didn't bother when I saw your message had more words than your vocabulary.

P.S. "desesperation"

8. In your first post in this thread you tried your best to wear the badass suit, but you're missing resources for that. You can't simply come here and try to act like the badass that you're not. Since you dodged what I said (not once but twice) and insult me instead I will just admit that you agreed with what I wrote before.

*vocabulary

9. In your first post in this thread you tried your best to wear the badass suit, but you're missing resources for that. You can't simply come here and try to act like the badass that you're not. Since you dodged what I said (not once but twice) and insult me instead I will just admit that you agreed with what I wrote before.

*vocabulary
    The part where you think me quoting how poorly your vocabulary is, isn't correcting grammar. That's me laughing at you, like many people do. Ironically, whats even funnier, is the fact that you try so hard to meme someone, yet do the same exact thing you're attempting to make a point on. Not only are you so full of **** that you can't even comprehend a post, you're even more hilarious for trying to correct a word I didn't even spell incorrectly to begin with. Are you that blind? Or just intellectually disabled? You can try all you want to spew non-sense out of your mouth, the last word doesn't shroud your ignorance.

10. The part where you think me quoting how poorly your vocabulary is, isn't correcting grammar. That's me laughing at you, like many people do. Ironically, whats even funnier, is the fact that you try so hard to meme someone, yet do the same exact thing you're attempting to make a point on. Not only are you so full of **** that you can't even comprehend a post, you're even more hilarious for trying to correct a word I didn't even spell incorrectly to begin with. Are you that blind? Or just intellectually disabled? You can try all you want to spew non-sense out of your mouth, the last word doesn't shroud your ignorance.
    Your stupidity keeps surprising me and for that, I'm not sure if you're just kidding or if you have a lower IQ than a monkey. Since I've post that meme, its pretty obvious I wouldn't do the exact same thing since I don't blame people for their english (as you can see, many of us don't have english as their main language). Since you're that stupid I will try my best to make you understand what I just did there:
    - To dodge the main point of the discussion you started correcting my VOCABULARY (not my GRAMMAR).
    - I posted a meme where it talks about people who lose arguments and then proceed to correct other people's GRAMMAR.
    - Because I was too lazy to edit that meme, I decided to correct it leaving a note below saying "*vocabulary" since (once again) you corrected my vocabulary and not my grammar.

Is it easier that way for you now? I even clarified this in topics so your little brain can process the whole information correctly this time.

All I said in my first reply to you is that you were not good enough to wear that "badass suit" that you're trying so hard to. You could save yourself by showing facts that I was wrong, but you kept on dodging my whole point and correctying my english so desperately because, let's be honest, its the only card you can play agaisnt me.

Btw, as I was saying, what a cute highest rating you have there "Mr. I beat everyone in 1v4" (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary).

11. Hmmm, alright then... Let's carefully analyze the rest of your post, shall we?
    When you know drama is about to start.

12. Seems like you people been keeping yourselves busy

13. Bakura u still argue with random kids on forum , I though u stopped with that :D

14. Bakura u still argue with random kids on forum , I though u stopped with that :D
    I took a break yea. But how can I just let this one go? :p

15. Your stupidity keeps surprising me and for that, I'm not sure if you're just kidding or if you have a lower IQ than a monkey. Since I've post that meme, its pretty obvious I wouldn't do the exact same thing since I don't blame people for their english (as you can see, many of us don't have english as their main language). Since you're that stupid I will try my best to make you understand what I just did there:
    - To dodge the main point of the discussion you started correcting my VOCABULARY (not my GRAMMAR).
    - I posted a meme where it talks about people who lose arguments and then proceed to correct other people's GRAMMAR.
    - Because I was too lazy to edit that meme, I decided to correct it leaving a note below saying "*vocabulary" since (once again) you corrected my vocabulary and not my grammar.

Is it easier that way for you now? I even clarified this in topics so your little brain can process the whole information correctly this time.

All I said in my first reply to you is that you were not good enough to wear that "badass suit" that you're trying so hard to. You could save yourself by showing facts that I was wrong, but you kept on dodging my whole point and correctying my english so desperately because, let's be honest, its the only card you can play agaisnt me.

Btw, as I was saying, what a cute highest rating you have there "Mr. I beat everyone in 1v4" (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...harion/summary).
    I didn't "correct" anything, you're just trying your hardest to make it seem like I did. In what world is quoting something to mock you considered correcting you? Like holy ****. You're meme was irrelevant to the conversation entirely and made little to no sense at all.

You can link characters all you want. It's not like that hunter is even worth mentioning. It hasn't been touched in over 6 months. I stated in my original post that I que 2s and 3s with random people just for the fun of it. Nowhere did I mention rating or a specific character because on this server rating means piss and I learned that a few months after starting to play Warmane. This thread was intended for people to say why they still play Neltharion even though it's a dead realm, yet you find it appropriate to try making personal attacks based on what you think you know. You know nothing of me, all you could care about is numbers that don't even matter on this server, much less a private server at all. I still think it's funny how you think that Hunter is my main character though. Even if you did go scurry through my old posts to find my introduction you probably missed the part where I said myself I was a ****ty hunter and was just learning it. That **** is far from anything I'm good at playing. But I guess you knew that right? Cause you're so on top of the ball, aren't you? Lmao

First 1234 ... Last