1. IS RDF HC system bugged?

Is RDF HC system bugged? Not able to get into a single dungeon since last 4-5 hours.... it just says someone did not accept the dungeon. I am tank/heal. ideally i get into dungeons immediately. Now it says group found but someone does not join... been happening since last 4-5 hours

2. Sometimes it bugs, usually after completing a dungeon. You should leave the queue (if you can) and relog. Try queueing again.

3. My group has been getting "Your group is full" error message when we've tried to queue up as 5 men premade for RDF HC. It didn't happen before until after the patch yesterday. Disbanding the party and re-logging does not help either.

4. Random queue is working though. Did several of them just that relogging is not working and requeue for a new guy won't give the group rdf reward.

5. I have completed a couple of dungeons using RDF and did not get any reward (no eof), even though one of the instances was FOS which is hard to complete in a wrong way. Am I the only one with this problem?

6. I have the same problem. When I queue as tank, it's always a DPS not accepting. When I try vice versa, it's the tank always rejecting the invite. Something seems off. As if I get two pending invitations but can obviously only accept one.

7. samething happenineg.. one DPS is not accepting and i am healer/tank.. but still one dps is not acepting i thinkk someone is bugging it knowly... they queue and then dont accept

8. That's what I thought as well sonusahu but I think it's just bugged since the last patch.

9. Kaacie any chance you are queueing as dual role?

10. yes it is, on queue it may show as if someone doesn't accept the invite, nut there's more, if you reque inside an instance chances are you're gonna get mixed groups with some of your party members being in a different instance