1. What the hell are you writting people. Talking about rage, when you guys are the one who are raging for being butthurt about the truth i said... Jesus... I just said the rough truth that is happening on this server and your lifes and clearly you cant deal with it and just respond with insults. Talking about toxic heh? That irony people... greaat job

2. 1. You didnt even tried to look for the answer
    2. If you are so clueless of what's happening around you, dont make these useless topics, just ask in game for ppl. Clearly they are smarter than you and know what is going on.
    3. Just play the game as it was before events.
    Ask people in game? ROFLMAO I still see people spamming LFM NEED ALL SNOWMEN in global. Too many trolls, the community on icecrown is toxic.

3. I just said the rough truth that is happening on this server and your lifes and clearly you cant deal with it and just respond with insults.
    Im afraid theres a misunderstanding going on here, either for lack of.attentions to what it was typed in here or insufficient understanding capabilities. Nobody offended or insulted you, we are just pointing out the fact that objectively your behaviour in this matter matches a kid's way of facing a conversation, replying to legit accusation with non-related answers, just trying to discredit the person you are talking to accusing him of not having what? A girlfriend? That is not different from kids arguing about who's dad is stronger. Grow a common sense and a critical mind, instead of trying to score points based on pointless matters, without even having any clues about it apart from the fact we decided to.intervene in this thread to correct your way of acting towards this community. As your replying on this thread is no different from us replying to you, thus you may be the same self as what you accuse us to be. Hope I helped you to find your way through your confused mind, try to have a nice day.

4. What the hell are you writting people. Talking about rage, when you guys are the one who are raging for being butthurt about the truth i said... Jesus... I just said the rough truth that is happening on this server and your lifes and clearly you cant deal with it and just respond with insults. Talking about toxic heh? That irony people... greaat job
    Either yer a braindead asshat or a guy mental disability. Not that i care tho.
    Merry xmas fam

5. Cow is back.
    It sucks a lot.
    Watch out man. Dont write anything bad about the events or whatsoever because a handful of people just got banned on the main event thread for literally no reason. Don't write anything in the forums for a couple of days because it can get you banned for no reason. That goes for all of you here. Something is going on and it's not good at all.

6. Watch out man. Dont write anything bad about the events or whatsoever because a handful of people just got banned on the main event thread for literally no reason. Don't write anything in the forums for a couple of days because it can get you banned for no reason. That goes for all of you here. Something is going on and it's not good at all.
    Honestly, Warmane has been known for strict censorship in Forum. You don't want to challenge it, you just go with it. It is theirs not ours, so there really isn't much to complain about.

7. Watch out man. Dont write anything bad about the events or whatsoever because a handful of people just got banned on the main event thread for literally no reason. Don't write anything in the forums for a couple of days because it can get you banned for no reason. That goes for all of you here. Something is going on and it's not good at all.
    Your perspective of "for literally no reason" is obviously different from the Moderator who dished out those bans on people who were going much, much further than simply saying "the event sucks."

8. Ok. I'll adjust my attitude for that.

Cow event was great :D
    We got 6 Preserved Holly :D Always fun.
    11 Milk. How cute, they drop milk XD
    4 EoT. Ok.
    2 Frost. 2 more than I had when I started :D
    ................. and cow king bugged out, but there were fireworks which was cool, but would have been even cooler with the kings body laying there dead. :D

(And it only took 2 hours)

I love what they do here. I really do. I realize it takes a lot of time and hard work, but this event needs readjusted back in the other direction.

9. Your perspective of "for literally no reason" is obviously different from the Moderator who dished out those bans on people who were going much, much further than simply saying "the event sucks."
    Ok have it your way. I dont want to argue with you about anything because that puts my account on high risk. Hope things won't get any worse with the events and everything cools off.

10. Ok. I'll adjust my attitude for that.

4 EoT. Ok.
    ................. and cow king bugged out, but there were fireworks which was cool, but would have been even cooler with the kings body laying there dead. :D

I love what they do here. I really do. I realize it takes a lot of time and hard work, but this event needs readjusted back in the other direction.
    Sounds like fun ! Can't wait to try it ! eks di

11. Oh are snowmen back too then? Not able to get on right now to check

12. Ok. I'll adjust my attitude for that.

4 EoT. Ok.

You can say you think the event sucks. It's nicer when you put in more details and suggestions (that aren't of the "gif shaomurn n 1 trillum gold per killz" sort) too. People who got banned, as I said, went way beyond simply saying a normal "I didn't like the event this year" (I didn't give the bans, but I read the contents of the posts).

It's a bit funny because even if you don't use uncensored words and just write the thruth about some things that can still get you banned.
    It's not about what you write, but about how you write and your intentions with what you write. This is even more valid when said "truths" are nothing more than personal opinions and whining, as happens on most cases. A "**** you Warmane" will get you banned in the same way a ten paragraphs essay, filled with eloquent disguised disrespect, irony and sarcasm.

13. Honestly, Warmane has been known for strict censorship in Forum. You don't want to challenge it, you just go with it. It is theirs not ours, so there really isn't much to complain about.
    I'm forced to call bull**** on that one. The moderators apply the forum rules and they follow a conduct. I've never seen an extreme case of censorship. In fact, I'm one of the best persons to tell you that. I've got my "red cards" here and there but I've made multiple threads, multiple replies and multiple arguments where I'm extremely harsh in the points that I approach. Here's the difference though; A harsh constructed criticism isn't the same thing as an absolutely destructive criticism and most of you don't know the difference between those two. So don't sit there trying to state such a thing when you're basing yourself in your own little twisted reality of facts.

Ok ok, whatever you say.
    Actually, it isn't whatever he says. He's right. You people are throwing yourselfs at a team that isn't responsible for what happens in-game. If anything, they deliver you the information regarding the decisions taken by the CM's, GM's and Head GM. They're not the responsibles for the awkward decisions that are done in-game and lashing out on them just makes you look like a fool since you're not going after the right people in any sort of way. I would advise you to search how the staff works before trying to point out something like what you just did.
    Edited: December 21, 2016

First 1234 ... Last