1. Actually, it IS whatever he says. He is the moderator here. And i didn't "throw myself" at anyone. I was just warning people to not write a specific type of comments because everything can happen. Just chill dude.

2. Its Warmane's fault for making the events drop emblems, people go in with the mentality that they will be able to fully gear their chars from naked for 2 days like from last year's snowmen. This is what happens when you don't plan stuff properly, something that happens often on Warmane (most recently with the transmog scrolls) - there will always be people whining.

IMO events should drop strictly BOP cosmetic items.
    Edited: December 21, 2016 Reason: grammar

3. there will always be people whining
    That will happen no matter what we do.

I gotta ask, what was wrong with the event the way it was before? Sure I saw some people complaining about it on forums, but looking at it now it seems majority of people actually liked it. I'm aware that the server was laggy whole day, so is it nerfed (emblems and also cow now being 5-man) cause of it or because it was actually bad idea to give out emblems that easy? I mean it's not like you get full BiS cause of it and it's great to gear up alts (which I bet most people were doing).
    You would have to ask that from the people who made the decision to change it, but my guess is that they agreed with the opinion the event was giving way too much and without any limits, something that wasn't intended. The fact the majority of people liked it doesn't necessarily means it was healthy for the server as a whole. Everyone would be happy if they were each given a billion dollars tomorrow, but it would **** up the world economy.

4. I didn't mean it disrespectfully when I said "it sucks" more like a warning to others. It's very difficult, with very little return. I'm not sure what the cow king drops. For 23 million health, I'm holding on to the hope that it's amazing. But I don't think I'll ever know because no one can kill it....

I really do like the thought that was put in to this. If I weren't so frustrated at how hard it's been to kill 30 cows, I'd be laughing my butt off at the King's dialog.

The staff does amazing things. I'd rather play this than retail any day. And not just because I don't have to pay.

My suggestions would be, make the cows easier. They aren't worth the time it takes to kill them. It makes me feel like it's a punishment, more than a Christmas present. But if they were easier it would be fun even with silly loot. Just because it's a cute map and fun concept. Or make the loot better. Much, much better XD

5. What did you actually do for these events, 3 days server lags events don't work no snowmen , you die in the cow instance and ports you westfall/thunder bluff,cows now drop almost nothing,boss is bugged. Last year`s events were great compared to this one.

6. You can say you think the event sucks. It's nicer when you put in more details and suggestions (that aren't of the "gif shaomurn n 1 trillum gold per killz" sort) too. People who got banned, as I said, went way beyond simply saying a normal "I didn't like the event this year" (I didn't give the bans, but I read the contents of the posts).
    I don't think the event sucks. But the nerf sucks more than I can put in to words.

7. I see mods replying to this thread, so I'll try here. The main thread is closed so I can't suggest things there, heh.
    First of all, thanks for the events, presents, and all you got in store for us this Winter Veil's.
    I wanted to suggest (or know why it isn't possible) making the stairs/maze events always open, like last year. They always had people having fun and trying to pass them (like me). Even with no rewards, I think it's fun for guild activities and such.
    I don't know, it's just a suggestion, I had lots of fun last year on those events and missed them this year.
    Thanks again and happy holidays, everyone.

8. Well, this has been disappointing for people not able to do the event... So much for being able to get a char some gear this season. Well, at least European players got the chance to take advantage of this. Perhaps it was all one big troll, the events are implemented with awesome drop rates, the events are then removed so that it's a total waste of time to all players and people QQ. WP warmuff, you win yet again :D

9. just tryed to enter cows instance after restart, now when 5 players are inside NPC teleport us to dalaran

10. Im afraid theres a misunderstanding going on here, either for lack of.attentions to what it was typed in here or insufficient understanding capabilities. Nobody offended or insulted you, we are just pointing out the fact that objectively your behaviour in this matter matches a kid's way of facing a conversation, replying to legit accusation with non-related answers, just trying to discredit the person you are talking to accusing him of not having what? A girlfriend? That is not different from kids arguing about who's dad is stronger. Grow a common sense and a critical mind, instead of trying to score points based on pointless matters, without even having any clues about it apart from the fact we decided to.intervene in this thread to correct your way of acting towards this community. As your replying on this thread is no different from us replying to you, thus you may be the same self as what you accuse us to be. Hope I helped you to find your way through your confused mind, try to have a nice day.
    Clearly you are the one who misunderstood what i said.
    1. I just said that he lied about searching for the info on the forums, because there was whole thread on the event section (and it should be easy to find, because his question regards events) and the post about the recent situation were totally fresh.
    2. I literally pointed out the answers, bo hoo to you, about the related question... 3 answers what he should do to get the answer by himself and not making usless thread.
    3. There was no accusing of not having something. You should read my post once more... perhaps twice. Just straight facts what i will be doing in few days (yes, nobody cares).
    4. A great example of a kid is this guy ToasterLoveBuns. Typical troll and a guy who insults without any arguments. Yet again you should reconsider calling me a kid.
    5. I just dont see why my mind should be confused when i point out straight facts.

Great job trying to prove that you are right. It must be one of of the main features of your character, try to always be right, i guess? Anyways, i have nothing else to say to you, sadly, because you misunderstood way too many things and blew unnecessary bubble regards the situation.

11. Clearly you are the one who misunderstood what i said.
    Nop, I didn't.

12. Im sooooo glad that this happened...
    U wanted to QQ about too many emblems droping, there u go.
    Now u QQ again, about no emblems droping.
    Did u rly think something else will happen after u came on forums ape mad spamming dumb stuff?
    If u all just kept ur mouths shut and tryed to get in as many 40m cow clears as posible while staff deals with it, cos they knew it without u 1000%, u might have goten something out of it, atleast 1 run in which u could get 100 eofs and 150 eots after they just implement the save, instead of mindlessly QQing about how EMBLEMS will break the ECONOMY and how Lord ppl will get **** ton of TOC gear, right before ICC release not even thinking that that gear is alrdy replacable by 25m hc TOGC, and that after ICC release u could get almost same gear from just farming RDFs and FOS / POS / HOR. Now u get 2 of each.
    Like what did u expect to happen?
    I realise that most of ppl QQing on forums wer the ppl that actualy didnt get inved and ppl that didnt farm any emblems at the time cos most of ppl that actualy farmed wer too busy trying to do it as fast as posible, I just wonder what did u expect? Server rollback? Free emblems? I mean why would u even try to RUIN the other ppl gain, just cos u cant get any? Good job mate.
    Again, they are not obligated to give u ANYTHING for xmas. No cows, no snowmen, nothing. If u dont like it, ignore it, keep doin what u did every god damn day before the events. I dont like the idea of snowmen beeing in WG for example cos that ruins the WG itself, but i dont have anything against events in places where they wont interfer with anything but still, try to avoid them and wait for 1 week to pass after which everything will go back to normal.
    I just hope u learn something out of it, but that is never going the happen. I can bet my account that even if they do something about this, which i hope they wont, ppl will AGAIN complain and QQ. If we see events next year same **** will happen. But hey, if 1% of comunity learns something out of this i guess thats a value. We only need 99 more years to get a good normal comunity.

13. Im sooooo glad that this happened...
    U wanted to QQ about too many emblems droping, there u go.
    Now u QQ again, about no emblems droping.
    Did u rly think something else will happen after u came on forums ape mad spamming dumb stuff?
    If u all just kept ur mouths shut and tryed to get in as many 40m cow clears as posible while staff deals with it, cos they knew it without u 1000%, u might have goten something out of it, atleast 1 run in which u could get 100 eofs and 150 eots after they just implement the save, instead of mindlessly QQing about how EMBLEMS will break the ECONOMY and how Lord ppl will get **** ton of TOC gear, right before ICC release not even thinking that that gear is alrdy replacable by 25m hc TOGC, and that after ICC release u could get almost same gear from just farming RDFs and FOS / POS / HOR. Now u get 2 of each.
    Like what did u expect to happen?
    I realise that most of ppl QQing on forums wer the ppl that actualy didnt get inved and ppl that didnt farm any emblems at the time cos most of ppl that actualy farmed wer too busy trying to do it as fast as posible, I just wonder what did u expect? Server rollback? Free emblems? I mean why would u even try to RUIN the other ppl gain, just cos u cant get any? Good job mate.
    Again, they are not obligated to give u ANYTHING for xmas. No cows, no snowmen, nothing. If u dont like it, ignore it, keep doin what u did every god damn day before the events. I dont like the idea of snowmen beeing in WG for example cos that ruins the WG itself, but i dont have anything against events in places where they wont interfer with anything but still, try to avoid them and wait for 1 week to pass after which everything will go back to normal.
    I just hope u learn something out of it, but that is never going the happen. I can bet my account that even if they do something about this, which i hope they wont, ppl will AGAIN complain and QQ. If we see events next year same **** will happen. But hey, if 1% of comunity learns something out of this i guess thats a value. We only need 99 more years to get a good normal comunity.
    Its like this every single time Warmane does something.. They cry for every change they do, ALL the time!

14. Oh come on guys let them do what they do best be thankful that you got such good server to play on, They have been working day and night sacrificing their personal free time to work on our servers. If we take a look at what they done the past months its pretty impressive Good Job Warmane <3

First 12345 ... Last