1. Status on Icecrown Xmas Events?

We all know it. cows and snowmans are gone, but my question is , are they gone for good? or just a temporal disable until staff finds out what was causing the massive lags? Sorry if this info is posted anywhere but couldnt find anything except Proterean message on the Xmas events thread. Ty and happy holidays!

2. 1. You didnt even tried to look for the answer
    2. If you are so clueless of what's happening around you, dont make these useless topics, just ask in game for ppl. Clearly they are smarter than you and know what is going on.
    3. Just play the game as it was before events.

3. Cow and Snowman events are temporary disabled until staff team finds out what cuases delays. They are not gone"for good". It's warmane tradition for years to host those events. Those events never bring anything bad or they do not influence economy whatsoever because there is no financial (gold) injection to the server. If people sell primordials or uncutted gems, other people buy it and they use their own gold therefore no influence on server economy. Getting t10 gear also doesn't influence economy it just makes gearing process much faster, which is somewhat boring anyway.

tldr; According to staff team, events are disabled temporary because of lagspikes.

4. Thanks for your kind answer and your time to post it!. Happy xmas

5. 1. You didnt even tried to look for the answer
    2. If you are so clueless of what's happening around you, dont make these useless topics, just ask in game for ppl. Clearly they are smarter than you and know what is going on.
    1. Sorry I didnt know someone was actually monitoring my forum searchs
    2.Spamming "WHAT HAPPEND TO COWS!!!111oneoneone" on global usually dont yield meaningful answers.
    3 If this kind of posts make your inner child cringe why take the time to answer?

I know that the anonymity that the internet grants makes you think you have the right to insult people over a forum but you should try to hold your rage horse.
    Have a happy holiday!(Although from your answer I guess is not going to be like that lol)

6. 1. You didnt even tried to look for the answer
    Complaining because people ask something on the forum and insulting them for their lack of information makes a lot of sense. Also, toxic. Have an happy xmas!

7. I am not raging guys. I just dont like those people who are "a bit" slow in their life even tho they dont have any medical problems.

P.S. I am going to have a wonderful time with my family, relatives and my loving and loved girlfriend during the Christmas Eve, 1st and 2nd Chirstmas day while u guys probably gonna wish Merry Christmas to your family, eat the supper and go back to your pc where you will continue to play on Warmane and complain about events.

Well... Merry Christmas otaconazo and LxndrSonGoku. kek

8. eat the supper and go back to your pc where you will continue to play on Warmane and complain about events.
    Are you reflecting? Because your anger indicates you are. By the way you behave person can only conclude you're exactly what you accuse others of being. Why you mentioning girlfriends? Who's talking about girlfriends? Hmm, strange.. Oh well, enjoy your toxic personality over the holidays. Hopefully you'll grow out of it, if you're older than 13 i truly feel sorry for you and people in your life.

9. Well it's clear that the events aren't gonna be up in the next few days probably. That brings up another important question: are those 2 - 4 lost days going to be compensated somehow? Something like extending the events till 4 or 5 of january maybe?

10. Doubtful they would compensate for the missing days. It's an added bonus that isn't part of the game and they really aren't under any obligation to make them work since its free anyway. I'm just happy they made an effort to do it at all, it was a kind gesture.

11. You're right. There's still a chance however. They know people love those types of events. Let's just hope they will be able to fix them at all. Better later than never.

12. Cow and Snowman events are temporary disabled until staff team finds out what cuases delays. They are not gone"for good". It's warmane tradition for years to host those events. Those events never bring anything bad or they do not influence economy whatsoever because there is no financial (gold) injection to the server. If people sell primordials or uncutted gems, other people buy it and they use their own gold therefore no influence on server economy. Getting t10 gear also doesn't influence economy it just makes gearing process much faster, which is somewhat boring anyway.

tldr; According to staff team, events are disabled temporary because of lagspikes.
    LOL, you were on the event thread sapmming "OMG LOWER DROPRATES OF FROST, ITS RUINING WARMANE" etcetcetc the whole day, when the events where released. and now this? FeelsConfusedMan?

13. LOL, you were on the event thread sapmming "OMG LOWER DROPRATES OF FROST, ITS RUINING WARMANE" etcetcetc the whole day, when the events where released. and now this? FeelsConfusedMan?
    That was my personal opinion and this is news that gm wrote on the topic, so I basically wrote what he said in my words here so people know status of the event and general things about the event, it's basically the fact / news (posted by GM) and not personal opion. You need to know to distinguish fact and opinion, assuming you are older than 14, you should know the difference.
    I still think this event should have at least 1 day lockout to make things more balanced, basically I'm here trying to be helpful, and not impudent as you.

I am not raging guys. I just dont like those people who are "a bit" slow in their life even tho they dont have any medical problems.

P.S. I am going to have a wonderful time with my family, relatives and my loving and loved girlfriend during the Christmas Eve, 1st and 2nd Chirstmas day while u guys probably gonna wish Merry Christmas to your family, eat the supper and go back to your pc where you will continue to play on Warmane and complain about events.

Visit psychiatrist regarding your mental issues and possible autism.
    Edited: December 20, 2016

14. while u guys probably gonna wish Merry Christmas to your family, eat the supper and go back to your pc where you will continue to play on Warmane and complain about events.
    Nop, not at all, and out of topic anyway.
    I was personally just passing by the forum, as I rarely do, and was just surprised of such a random burst of hate. Just because someone is going against your point of view, that doesn't make of that person some kind of a total failure in his daily life, so that opposing your (as you say) completely successful persona against him may justify your points, whatever they are. It's just a sign of lack of class from the accusing one, imho.
    Nobody here is interested in your personal life whatsoever, what we were interested in is the apparently toxic behaviour you hold for no reason on this topic. So I'm not sure why you brought this convo on personal life matter, since noone mentioned it. You were urging some environment in which to state that your private life is not a failure because you are concerned about it? That's not of our business.
    Took my time to reply because I can't stand people playing unpolite only when they are hiding behind a keyboard, and not because of lack of a private life. Have a nice xmas with your family whole, hope you can be nicer to them at least.

15. I am not raging guys. I just dont like those people who are "a bit" slow in their life even tho they dont have any medical problems.

Hahahaha are you alright dude? Must've had a bad day, huh.

123 ... Last