1. 23 EoF =1 Primordial fyi.
    And why exactly did you have to confirm his equation?

2. The ones crying are those who are unqualified for raiding or lazy af to get emblems(ofc many ppl supports that rate which was nerfed,you can do a survey about getting 100k in your local currency for 2 hours of doing nothing,or working hard for a month for 10k - guess what,most people would do the former).And if you could read through the tears in your eyes,i never said things such as removing the events,my main concern is the rates of the emblems,which was totally insane.Insane enough,to get the whole server contcentrate on nothing else(ofc,who wants to do raids or dungeons when you can get a hundred times better results for gearing,not even requiring a brain(in my farm,for every member that joined i spammed in rw "NO FROST SPELLS&MIRROR IMAGE" guess what - there were *****s who didn't understand) and cause massive lags in all areas and server crashes).You need gearing up?If it was my choice,i'd have them drop eot,you can get t9 from them,ready for 10m normals.And yes,primordials are hurting my(many players) pocket - same with gems and orbs.Thats a profession directly and all the armorcrafting professions through primordials&orbs.And guess what,10.000 primordials would have hurt the market very much,especially that gold squish can be easily dodged,if you can't wait one week to sell something you are better off the ah.The events should be tweaked,or a limit should be on the drops/character or account,so it won't get out of hands.And about enjoying the events,guess what - after lower drop chances ppl suddenly aren't enjoying the events - they enjoyed the incredible amount of free **** that was given to them for doing nothing,not the special activities thus the dev team could've just come up with a special bonus drop from raids,such as 3 loots from bosses instead of 2 or bonus emblem drops - for you and all the others crying,that would have been the same results as holiday themed activities.
    Fun fact. Cows wer SAME last year, droping even MORE emblems, somewhere arround 150 EoF and 200 EoT, and they wer easyer to kill. It broke the primodial price for 1-2 months and it vent back to normal so i rly dont see any problem.
    Im not crying, I dont have tears in my eyes nor do i care about what u say tbh, all i said was stop QQing about anything. They made a mistake with not adding the save on cows, all ppl had to do is just ask: Hey, is it suposed to have a save or not? Not go like: AMG RIP ECONOMY, AMG RIP MOTHS OF MY FARM, AMG PPL GETTING FREE GEAR, AMG RIP SERVER! Staff is smart enough to know what to do and what is going on... Do u rly think they dont have atleast 10 gms monitoring grps inside at the first couple hours of events? I got anoyed by the constant ape fiesta so thats why im here. Im fully bis on all my chars and idgaf about gold, when i need items i ussualy donate and thats it... So i rly dont know why u got the feeling that im crying about anything tbh.
    And again, why would u give a single **** if ANYONE is getting free gear? Those that get free gear and have no brain will still suck dick... Those who can use that gear will carry others latter on when the events are finished. There is a GOOD reason why even fully donor guilds are not doing and farming both LK and RS (part from broken scripts).

3. Yes but don't waste time doing it, at least for now. It's possible to get a good amount of emblems but there are too many trolls that use frost spells and heal the snowmans at max hp.

First ... 678