1. Let me ask something. You guys made the Cow event for 5 players, difficulty for 40 players. Each cow has 1 300 000hp , Cow King has 29 000 000 HP, Cows before cow king are 30 and even if u farm them all ( a bit more than 30 ) u get 4 EoF and 4 EoT, u cant kill the boss because its impossible. So my question is are u gona fix the cow event , will u start Snowmans which drop 2 EoF or EoT for like 40 minutes of farm and can u please let us know When ? Should we wait for the events or just ignore them and do something usefull ? Because we cant even raid atm the server disconect every 1 or max 2 hours.

2. 1.There's no RDF on Lordaeron,and to my knowledge they don't plan to enable it.
    2.200+ EoF from just afk&follow in one and a half hours is ok with you?Dungeon finder was deserted,and literally most players did this mindless zerging instead of raiding.Let's see,make it ~12-15 primordials and a lot of gem mats/crusader orbs/runed orbs in TWO HOURS.How do you think the economy will react after this goes on untill 2nd january?Also,characters can be geared from literally zero activity - it's actually worse in some cases then the point shop was,as at least to get the maximum number of points you'd had to gather 5k achievments(not hard,but it takes time).I'm happy they nerfed it,though with the cow event they did a bit of overkill.
    1. My point was that after ICC gets released every boss in 5m instances, in 10m, in 25m raids, exept ICC ofc, will drop EoT, acording to blizz scripts it should, and on top of that u will get FOS POS HOR to help u gear ur alts faster anyway.
    2. EoF gear will only help u get best in slot items, so i dont see any problem in ppl having free gear that will help them clear ICC. ESPECIALY since u are going to have to do it without 30% buff increase. And on top of that, those who did /follow afk while collecting gems are ppl that actualy have mains that can clear cows without any problems with ppl afking arround them.
    3. Lets try and, ONCE AND FOR ALL, get this STUPID idea that more emblems = ****ed up economy. Lets take real life for comparison. If **** ton of ppl get a sertain trade good for free, what will happen to economy? Nothing. Only thing that will happen is THAT TRADE GOOD U GOT FOR FREE, aka primos, orbs, gems, w/e, costing LESS cos EVERYONE ALRDY HAVE IT and cos there are **** ton of them on the market. SO, free emblems = LOWER COST ON ITEMS U GOT FOR FREE. Printing more money, aka giving ppl free gold, will **** up the economy. Learn the diference.
    4. AND SO WHAT IF EVERYONE GETS GEARED? Why the **** do u care? Get in raids with those geared ppl and get free loot from bosses cos they alrdy have better... There are alrdy **** ton of donors on Icecrown and i think that the ONLY point ppl playing Lord is to do everything LEGIT. So ppl on Lord SHOULD NOT ABUSE the sistem if they care about the game and expirience. If they care only for loot, go ham on cows. That still doesnt effect ur LEGIT expirience, it will only help u get gear from normals faster since they alrdy have better items than u, if u have a guild with normal rules that is...
    5. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG with the old point shop, i dont rly know whats the deal with all of u ppl but, old point shop from my point of view was 10 times better than this one. U couldve got only 1 264 item per MONTH. 30 DAYS = 1 free item. 1 whole ****ing year is NOT enough for u to gear a fully 264 itlvl char. It was PERFECT for both geared and non geared ppl to eather get items that will boost their dps and get them in raids faster, OR, let ppl finish their sets with 1-3 items they are missing and that they didnt see drop for ages.
    6. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. START THINKING ABOUT **** U SAY HERE. ITS TIME TO STOP DOIN DUMB **** OK?
    Like everyone, 90% of all forum posts wer like: STOP THEM FROM GETTING FREE EMBLEMS COS IM NOT GETTING ANY! Now we have: GIVE US EMBLEMS BACK. If u just held back a bit with ur greed, and tought for ONE SINGLE MOMENT, instead goin APE MAD on forums, u might have had a chance to get atleast 1 run done and have 500 emblems (both EoF and EoT) total on most of ur chars each.
    Just a reminder, last year u couldve done Cows only ONCE per 2 weeks on how long event lasted. MAYBE 2 times if u wer lucky.
    My suggestion would be that exact thing. Let ppl have 1 run on each char in which they get 100EoF 150EoT and NEVER EVER, EVEEER, host any kind of event such as this one. Cos no matter what they do, u will NEVER be happy.

Im not saying cow event is perfect as it is. Its bad. U cant do it if u dont have gear. U get nothing. U cant even do the final boss... Its completely not worth doin at all. BUT. U get what u asked for, and u get what u deserve.
    Next time, it doesnt matter if the event is COWS, SNOWMEN, BANANADUCKS, W/E, just STOP, for ONE ****ING SECOND, and THINK WITH UR HEAD. Tell urself: It can be worse, it can be worse like Cows 2016 event. Lets maybe give some SMART suggestions instead of bashing the forums with our brainless endless QQ, maybe that will work. Maybe staff will listen to use cos we are not ungratefull bunch of chimps.
    I literaly feel like readin a diary of a woman thats on PMS. TOO MANY EMBLEMS! NOT ENOUGH EMBLEMS! And so on...
    One more time, they are not OBLIGATED to give u anything. They couldve gave us milk and cookies and said, thats it folks, cya next year. U are all just bunch of spoiled brats asking for free stuff. Like, couple of days before the events Mercy even trolled u with posts such as, there wont be events cos we are not molten anymore and they are not blizzlike. And after that u get events and u still cry???
    Suggestions like: Snowmen/Cows are not doable for ppl that have no gear, could u do anything about it? Cows drop a bit too much emblems and have no save on them, could u add a weekly save to them? Bad Santa only gives loot to a person that hits him first, could u maybe make it give some kind of random reward to everyone arround him? Something like that COULD have worked. Or maybe it still wouldnt but u could say that u tryed ur best as a sane normal person and just say to them that they are cheap and leave it there.
    I like free stuff aswell dont get me wrong, i just dont QQ like a 5 year old kid. IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE. U CAN ALWAYS GET NOTHING. Use what u get the best u can and shut the **** up alrdy.

3. I totally agree with you, i hate *****s like him.

4. I don't have to check the thread. I'm in the Staff, I actually have certain information that, surprisingly, exists even before it's posted.
    But you might want to read the thread again. The only thing said about gold in the first day was in reply to someone asking about it (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2759834). There's no word about it or any changes in the original post. By the same token, the information about the change in the emblems was also just answering a player yet again, who asked if that had been nerfed as well (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2760161). Things were meant to be reduced in comparison to last year from the start. To make it even more stupidly blatant, the post right after that one is asking why the event was postponed, which means that post was made before the event even started.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=345606&page=4

'Same as last year with the emblems, to my knowledge.' Correct me if i'm wrong but last year you had to kill 1 cow for 2 eof not 30 :)

Slight nerfs are okay, but as i said, 2 eof for 2 hours and then frustration you get trying to kill bugged evading/1shotting boss with like what 20mil? hp in a 5 man instance is just not worth it and it's not fun. And i though these events were created to be 'fun'.
    Edited: December 22, 2016

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=345606&page=4

'Same as last year with the emblems, to my knowledge.' Correct me if i'm wrong but last year you had to kill 1 cow for 2 eof not 30 :)

Slight nerfs are okay, but as i said, 2 eof for 2 hours and then frustration you get trying to kill bugged evading/1shotting boss with like what 20mil? hp in a 5 man instance is just not worth it and it's not fun. And i though these events were created to be 'fun'.
    I'll correct you where you are wrong: cutting her line short to conveniently ignore the part where there's an unmentioned chance of drops, as well as magically reading her mind to apparently "know" that she meant "exactly the same as last year, down to amounts." You should be using your powers better than in some private server's Forum.

Anyways, how come you're ignoring the post about the nerf that was made BEFORE the events even started? Isn't your whole theory based on nerfs only happening after <whatever amount of time you want to claim> from them starting?

6. So your event is suposed to be Like 6-10 Emblems in 1 hour even more rofl and million boss whos impossible to beat , can't you just make it like last year probably gonna be best, and make it 1 day or 1 week raid lock ... so 1 run = 100 emblems would be fair

7. Obnoxious , will be there some fix on the events in Icecrown or not ? Thats what everyone wana know ? And if yes , When ?

8. I don't think that we will receive an answer. Less than 24 h ago from now Proterean stated that they won't announce much until they decide it for good.

9. I'll correct you where you are wrong: cutting her line short to conveniently ignore the part where there's an unmentioned chance of drops, as well as magically reading her mind to apparently "know" that she meant "exactly the same as last year, down to amounts." You should be using your powers better than in some private server's Forum.

Anyways, how come you're ignoring the post about the nerf that was made BEFORE the events even started? Isn't your whole theory based on nerfs only happening after <whatever amount of time you want to claim> from them starting?
    You asked for feedback, i gave it to you, the truth is event's are in a bad state now and only people who might run them are people unaware of its current state(once). The cow event is consisted of killing huge hp mobs, with no ability except stunning player randomly once in 15 cows for no reason what so ever. The whole event ends in the frustration of players trying hard to kill the last boss which is completely bugged and unkillable which ends in a wipe. Players not being able to enter the dungeon again get stuck at random spirit healer without the possibility of ressing themselves without the ress sickness. Running this event after the ''fix'' was really painful experience for me, i had disappointed people leaving the 5 man group 6 cows in, and whole thing ended 1.5 hours later by bugged cow boss and all of us having sickness being 2 eof richer. Now i'm sorry, i know it takes effort to make events and i'm grateful for your work, but in terms of ''fun'' this wasn't a success the only fun part about it was the amount of eofs dropped. Do not think i'm writing this out of some personal agenda (wanting to farm endless eof) i really don't need or care about it, i don't play here because of cow event and i don't care about it much at this point. I was just expressing my opinion on the matter in a polite way, which is what you asked for. This is my feedback do with it what you want. Enjoy your day and i wish you happy holidays.

10. I was just expressing my opinion on the matter in a polite way, which is what you asked for.
    Your "opinion" included and was based on a falsehood, which you repeatedly insisted on instead of even bothering check out your claims beforehand. If you use a lie, and then try to make it as if Staff "lied," expect me to expose it, as I did.

11. I love the idea of having the winter events, but it's disappointing that the rewards have been nerfed so much that no one is doing them. The first day was amazing because there were no groups for icc in global, it was just tons of groups forming for snowmen or cows or world pvp groups to ruin everyone's day. Now that the rewards have been changed I haven't been able to get a single group together to do anything, and its back to Warmane as normal with icc only. I would really like to see the rewards slightly changed again to incentivize people making massive raids to do the winter events, it's honestly one of the only times I've ever seen everyone get together in the world and have fun instead of flaming each other in wintergrasp or bgs. I don't think it needs a massive buff, but the eof drop rate of both events and locations/amounts of snowmen should be made more visible

12. Your "opinion" included and was based on a falsehood, which you repeatedly insisted on instead of even bothering check out your claims beforehand. If you use a lie, and then try to make it as if Staff "lied," expect me to expose it, as I did.
    Name one thing false in my last reply. Also, i didn't lie. What other moderator said could be interpreted more than one way. Only thing you are exposing is your hostility towards me for being honest by leaning to unimportant topics instead of looking at the important part of everything i said, which is my opinion and feedback of the event which you asked for by the way and can be found here:
    the truth is event's are in a bad state now and only people who might run them are people unaware of its current state(once). The cow event is consisted of killing huge hp mobs, with no ability except stunning player randomly once in 15 cows for no reason what so ever. The whole event ends in the frustration of players trying hard to kill the last boss which is completely bugged and unkillable which ends in a wipe. Players not being able to enter the dungeon again get stuck at random spirit healer without the possibility of ressing themselves without the ress sickness. Running this event after the ''fix'' was really painful experience for me, i had disappointed people leaving the 5 man group 6 cows in, and whole thing ended 1.5 hours later by bugged cow boss and all of us having sickness being 2 eof richer. Now i'm sorry, i know it takes effort to make events and i'm grateful for your work, but in terms of ''fun'' this wasn't a success the only fun part about it was the amount of eofs dropped.
    Are you playing on Icecrown? Do you enjoy this event?
    There's no lies here, and this isn't based of lies but my personal opinions and experiences, which i bet are shared with the majority of Icecrowns population. I'm done replying here because i don't need a forum keyboard battle, my intent was giving you, the staff, a players perspective on your event and that's what i did, respectfully.

Enjoy your holidays.
    Edited: December 23, 2016

13. Enough salt guys, people turning against each other is not really a good direction no matter what reason is behind
    Let's face it, we are waiting like little dogs for the events to get back :d
    Edited: December 23, 2016

First ... 45678 Last