1. Oh come on guys let them do what they do best be thankful that you got such good server to play on, They have been working day and night sacrificing their personal free time to work on our servers. If we take a look at what they done the past months its pretty impressive Good Job Warmane <3
    Of course. They do exelent work on all these servers! Keep up the good work warmane. We all love you and your work. :D

2. Im sooooo glad that this happened...
    U wanted to QQ about too many emblems droping, there u go.
    Now u QQ again, about no emblems droping.
    Did u rly think something else will happen after u came on forums ape mad spamming dumb stuff?
    If u all just kept ur mouths shut and tryed to get in as many 40m cow clears as posible while staff deals with it, cos they knew it without u 1000%, u might have goten something out of it, atleast 1 run in which u could get 100 eofs and 150 eots after they just implement the save, instead of mindlessly QQing about how EMBLEMS will break the ECONOMY and how Lord ppl will get **** ton of TOC gear, right before ICC release not even thinking that that gear is alrdy replacable by 25m hc TOGC, and that after ICC release u could get almost same gear from just farming RDFs and FOS / POS / HOR. Now u get 2 of each.
    Like what did u expect to happen?
    I realise that most of ppl QQing on forums wer the ppl that actualy didnt get inved and ppl that didnt farm any emblems at the time cos most of ppl that actualy farmed wer too busy trying to do it as fast as posible, I just wonder what did u expect? Server rollback? Free emblems? I mean why would u even try to RUIN the other ppl gain, just cos u cant get any? Good job mate.
    Again, they are not obligated to give u ANYTHING for xmas. No cows, no snowmen, nothing. If u dont like it, ignore it, keep doin what u did every god damn day before the events. I dont like the idea of snowmen beeing in WG for example cos that ruins the WG itself, but i dont have anything against events in places where they wont interfer with anything but still, try to avoid them and wait for 1 week to pass after which everything will go back to normal.
    I just hope u learn something out of it, but that is never going the happen. I can bet my account that even if they do something about this, which i hope they wont, ppl will AGAIN complain and QQ. If we see events next year same **** will happen. But hey, if 1% of comunity learns something out of this i guess thats a value. We only need 99 more years to get a good normal comunity.
    1.There's no RDF on Lordaeron,and to my knowledge they don't plan to enable it.
    2.200+ EoF from just afk&follow in one and a half hours is ok with you?Dungeon finder was deserted,and literally most players did this mindless zerging instead of raiding.Let's see,make it ~12-15 primordials and a lot of gem mats/crusader orbs/runed orbs in TWO HOURS.How do you think the economy will react after this goes on untill 2nd january?Also,characters can be geared from literally zero activity - it's actually worse in some cases then the point shop was,as at least to get the maximum number of points you'd had to gather 5k achievments(not hard,but it takes time).I'm happy they nerfed it,though with the cow event they did a bit of overkill.

3. Its like this every single time Warmane does something.. They cry for every change they do, ALL the time!
    I love this community so much cause everyone QQs on everything. (Honestly i qq-ed for a while with the gold squish but thats it.)

4. I believe that the low rates on Lordaeron and high rates on Icecrown compromise is very fair, but I believe the main issue for Icecrown now is why the events are causing server lag. That is what Proterean said the staff is trying to figure out. Just give them a bit of time since they said they'll extend the events if need be.

@Mercy As the OP of the other thread, you're right. My thread was literally just a question to get a definitive answer about what the droprates were like for the reinstated events. Sorry it got out of hand.

5. Honestly i think it's just a shame. Reducing the rates on Lordaeron is fine because that's what the majority of them wanted however reducing them on Icecrown in my personal opinion was not great because most of Icecrown popularity did not want that. Yes warmane don't have to give us anything or do anything for us however i personally feel like i was given a new PC for 3 hours for it to be then taken away because some people, and definitely not the majority were complaining. But because the rest of us were farming and having fun we didn't write on the forums so it looked like more people hated it. But a moderator said earlier that they might have disabled the EoT/EoF drop rate because even they thought it was too strong, if that's the case i'm fine with it. But if it's not and it's because a few spoiled players couldn't appreciate a nice thing then i'm truely disapointed! However thank you for the events and i hope everyone has a lovely christmas!

6. Just gonna point this out for mindless tards thinking emblems damage the economy: they dont, you ****ing mouthbreather. You sell primos on AH which takes 5% cut so it HELPS. Unless you get enough of those to get 300k from vendoring them, then yes, you injected 300k into the system but nobody will either vendor it or farm that much.

Gl to all the lowbie chars not getting geared fast this year.

7. the current status is BOOM SHAKALAKA BOOM

8. You can say you think the event sucks. It's nicer when you put in more details and suggestions
    My nice suggestion is, increase the emblem drop rate because the current state of event is just terrible, after increasing the eof drop rate by more than double fix and properly script the cow boss and lower his hp. Why you ask? Because cow boss is so bugged it wasn't doable with 40 man now that the dungeon cap is 5 man it's stupid to even try, geared healers dont have enough mana to heal through 1st 5% of the bosses health, even if by some magical miracle you could get it to phase 2 which is absolutely not possible, he will just 1 shot everyone in the dungeon or get bugged and evade all the attacks. At the moment this dungeon takes 1.5 hours to 5 man 30 cows with bis people, it's not fun all you do is kill huge hp cows for a long period of time to be awarded 4 eof if you're lucky possibly none, then you come to the boss and u wipe at 90% because healer is oom.. So basically this ''fun'' event consists of slaughtering 30 cows for almost 2 hours and gaining almost nothing from it. Not to mention it's really unfair that a lot of people farmed tons of eof the first day of the event (by alot i mean 400-1000 even) and then event was shut down to fix the lag it's causing and changed giving the middle finger to the rest of the community who weren't able to participate first day. The emblems per 1 run went from like 200 eof & 200 eot to 4 eof, isn't that a bit of an overkill? (im talking about icecrown) Please don't take this the wrong way, this is just my friendly suggestion
    Edited: December 22, 2016

9. Not to mention it's really unfair that a lot of people farmed tons of eof the first day of the event (by alot i mean 400-1000 even) and then event was shut down to fix the lag it's causing and changed giving the middle finger to the rest of the community who weren't able to participate first day. The emblems per 1 run went from like 200 eof & 200 eot to 4 eof, isn't that a bit of an overkill?
    Trying to use something that was broken/not working as intended as a basis for comparison won't get you anywhere.

10. Trying to use something that was broken/not working as intended as a basis for comparison won't get you anywhere.
    How was it broken? I'm pretty sure the only broken part about it was no raid ID, the fact that you could get 200 eof in a run as opposed to 4 currently was no difference from the last year what so ever and the only difference stated by the staff members at the time was the fact that the cows wont drop gold to prevent gold injections in the economy.

11. How was it broken? I'm pretty sure the only broken part about it was no raid ID, the fact that you could get 200 eof in a run as opposed to 4 currently was no difference from the last year what so ever and the only difference stated by the staff members at the time was the fact that the cows wont drop gold to prevent gold injections in the economy.
    No, that's not the only difference stated by the Staff.

12. Dear beloved GM,

I am not asking for increase the drop rate of EOF from cow event . I also know when the first day of the cow event begun was too easy that's why I also understand, why all the staff reduce the drop rate of EOF & EOT. However, IMO the nerfed that you implement to cow event just too much.

Firstly, the recent cow event is only for BIS character because alt char are impossible to full clear the cow instance. Do you guys think is unfair this event only for geared character? the event should be available for all people. What I mean all people is BIS gear or undergeared characater are able to enjoy the event as well.
    Second, Cow king hp has the same HP as Lich king 10HC. how we can to kill the cow king? even with 5 man bis gear is extremely hard to kill

Conclusion,
    One of my suggestion is to make an event like halloween, for example 1 full clear instance guarantee give the player 4-20 EOF with lock raid 1 day.
    Of course, set the boss or whatever to easy difficulty in order to make all the player able to join the event

Thank you

13. Well well! Im glad to see the post got some attention although some people is getting so far from the point. I didnt start this thread with the intention of discussing if the events were right or wrong, healthy or not or any of those matters. First I want to thanks warmane staff for giving us Xmas events that awesome really, I understand the amount of work that has to be put on it. Now, while I understand that cow event was waaaaaaaaay out of control as it was before and also it wasnt going to help with gold squish (At least under my PoV, Im sure theres ppl out there that know so much better than me how economics works on a virtual game world.) I dont understand why they did nerf it THAT MUCH. I mean I understand you guys had to do something but now it feels a bit drastic. Lets see:
    - You can only enter as a 5 man party (Totally ok with me, although I wouldnt mind having it 10 man also)
    -Yesterday in 40 mins of run we killed 31 cows and of those 31 only 2 dropped Emblems (2 frost and 2 triumphs) This seems is like the only really complaint I've got. I understand that being able to get hundreds or thousands of EOF in a matter of 30 minutes was bull****, but now its also kinda bad. A 2 days time lock instance that gives you 2 or 4 EOFs in 40 mins of run? Total waste of time imho
    -The Cow King has 23 Million HP!!! and that wouldnt even be the main problem, the problem is he 1 shots people. Ok yeah maybe we are going like blind dorks to the slaughterhouse without any tactics or strat but uuh yeah well.

So my suggestion is make something like has been mentioned before, a 24 h instance lock that gives maybe 50 or so EOF? Dunno really what the amount of EOF would be fair and non cracky for the economy.

thanks all for posting and reading and have happy days!

14. Just change cows to how it was last year hard hitting, moderate hp value, and roughly 200eof per run. Apart from that snowmen, not worth farming at all, insanely high health and very very low drop chance, the low drop chance wouldn't be an issue except for the fact that they are more scarce in amount spawned per zone compared to last year, so either Spawn more keep drop rate same or increase drop rate / drop amount and make them harder.
    Doing this makes it more enjoyable and less frustrating.
    As for the people who exploited early doesn't matter its done, roll-back will only cause further frustration and anger.
    TLDR
    Snowmen Increase drop rate on emblems / amount spawned.
    Cow's Nerf HP by 50% minimum, dmg by 20%, and of course 1 week lock per toon but with more emblems.
    More then likely staff is already working on these change's or something quite similar so wait and stop the spewing of worthless feedback.
    Post Directed at staff, who went without sleep, Close to the Holidays, just to attempt to try fix something that was unforeseen.

15. By amount of tears and arrogant mad writings, this community deserves only fireforks giveaway.
    No clue why Warmane decided to give emblems currency instead of vanity items (as it shoul be, logically).

First ... 23456 ... Last