1. Cow king the undying cow

How To pass phase 2 At cow king????????

Can we kill it?

2. Damn, Warmane never make a good event.

3. I have to confirm...even for 5 players with best in slot items...it's kinda hard.
    Shouldn't this be for everyone? For fun?

4. Yes you can kill it Mndmdja, and stop whining please. The fact they are even doing this for us every year even though it is not a must is a huge thing, just appreciate it.

5. Ok as the best pve player on this server and alot forum Messages with question ''How to kill Cow King'' . So I will explain you guys how to kill Cow King and tactic for that boss :)

Cow King is made from 2 type bosses from WotLK which are Professor Putricide(Icecrown Citadel) and Sapphiron(Naxxramas)

So use Bloodlust / Heroisam on start fight and burst the boss ...
    When boss use Blizzard move from that and try to dont take too much dmg cuz of healers mana
    On 70-85% boss going in the air and releasing small cows which targeting random player from your group , if that cow touch that player she will explodes and wipe whole raid...
    That will repeat few times and gg...
    PS-Cow have 126m HP and thats for 25 man not for 5man so wait warmane to fix healths :)
    Good luck and enjoy the rest of the events and have cheerful holidays.

Peace !

6. PS-Cow have 126m HP and thats for 25 man not for 5man so wait warmane to fix healths :)
    Good luck and enjoy the rest of the events and have cheerful holidays.
    so sweet to explain tacts but i think the poin was that