1. [A] >> Light Bringers << EU Social Guild with Weekend Raids

Hi there friends, let me introduce myself. I am Thally from Alliance, the guild master of Light Bringers.

I made this guild basically because I needed a place where I can have fun with my friends, while enjoying the game without pressure (with a bit of RP flavor). From there, it grew to beautiful proportions. It’s a new guild, focused on building friendships.

Here is what I mean.

I am not into hardcore gaming but I love to play WoW, more because of the social aspect of it. Here we gather mature players from Europe (over the age of 18) that are also looking for the same. A home where they can get the help they need, get geared up and enjoy a community where discussions are blossoming in guild chat.

We don’t push players to join raids, but we know how to have fun. We organize raids every weekend around 18ST. We also have fun events and contests with prizes that are exclusive for us.

This is what we offer:
    - A friendly community where people love to help you up. It’s a plus also if you are sociable.
    - Relaxed environment. Most players here have a family, jobs and real life issues that they don’t want to put aside for the sake of a game. We understand them and we offer the home they need. Play when you want, how you want and what class you want.
    - High quality people. We have a specific interview process that is done in game for everyone before joining us. We also have guild rules and breaking them results in penalties. Therefore, we filter out those that are spammer, scammers, ignorant, ninjas or trolls.
    - Our own Discord server.
    - Clean chat. Yes, in here, swearing is not liked nor practiced, and we have guild rules against it.
    - Weekly contests, raids and events that are only for guild members.
    - A place where loyalty, respect, manners and goodwill is valued. We like to see our guildies happy. xD
    - Promotions for those that bring value to the guild, and opened applications for Officers.

If you are friendly, mature enough (by age or by mind) and from Europe you are eligible to join us. Your GS don’t matter, but your real life character does.
    All you have to do is whisper Thally ingame (or leave me a mail if I am not online) and you will get an application interview as soon as possible. :)

Thank you for reading this and I wish all the best.

Keep spreading the light!

#Note: I don’t disagree with hardcore guilds that have a different type of approach, but it’s just not my thing and not what we offer. Thank you!

2. Do you allow US players at all?

Hi friend,

Yes we do allow. As long as you are ok with the fact that most of us play at EU time and our raids are around 18 server time, you are welcomed to join us.

Cheers

3. I might start playing wotlk again cos nostalgia and i was just thinking wheter i would have been able to find a frendly relaxed guild to enjoy the good 'ol pve. If you are in need of an Hunter, once i hit 80 i'll message you.

4. <AmbitionOasis>

"If I'm Not Your Guru left you yearning for more."

5. If you are in need of an Hunter, once i hit 80 i'll message you.
    Any class is accepted, and you don't need to level up alone. Mail me ingame :) @ Thally

<AmbitionOasis>

"If I'm Not Your Guru left you yearning for more."
    Haha, thanks for advertising my website, friend. That's a nice slogan. Cheers

6. Fantastic guild. I've been here well over a month and I really appreciate its core values. :-)

Recruitment is on-going as per usual so I recommend anyone interested to pop us a message.